Playing with the Real Poker room

D

dartchips

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

I just wanna share my experience with this poker site "Real Poker".
I found this site on the chat of a freeroll site. The catch was "free no deposit" and as a guy that hunts freerolls and site where I can try to grind real money rooms without having to put money in, I checked the site out and registered. So I got the no deposit bonus and immediately got to the SNG rooms. After immediately placing in four SNGs, I felt great and hit the cash games. I played for hours and hours straight just to try and grind something out of this site. But after a few wins here and there. I got bad beats, which is normal in poker. I don't wanna accuse something but I just had the feeling of just being set up like the site doesn't want you to win when you're running on the no deposit bonus. If ever some of you would try this site, please I'd like to know your experience with this site as well. I got the account to +\- $100 in BTC and now on the edge and hitting $0. Most of my defeats in SNGs were consistent bad beats. Talk about 10 straight bad beats with the best hand in the flop .. up to the turn... pairs getting cracked and flushes coming out of nowhere. Anyways, I'm not sure about this. Its just my personal experience.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing these unknown sites are a waste of time,,,even 'if" you win,you will never see a penny. :dontknow:

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bad luck happens everywhere, and we can not be sure about "honest" of unknown software. so i agree with post#2: "Playing these unknown sites are a waste of time..."

use famous poker rooms and glhf!

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It can not be said with 100% certainty or being is only chance, but you already have this feeling that the freerolls are marked cards or bots of the own sites to win the tournaments
:confused::confused::confused::confused: