Playing with crypto??

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What sites are good for playing poker with Bitcoin directly? I am just thinking that conversion costs would be minimized this way.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone aware of sites that let you play with bitcoin directly? I have heard of this, but am unaware what poker clients do this, and whether or not they are trustworthy. Any advice appreciated.

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betcoin.ag is with The Winning Poker Network (ACR, Blackchip, Ya). I have not played there in a few months. If I remember right you can play cash games for Bitcoin and they have some Tournaments with Bitcoin. Since they are with Winning Poker they also have that lineup of play to go with it. I went to the website and it is still there so I guess they are still up and running.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betcoin.ag is with The Winning Poker Network (ACR, Blackchip, Ya). I have not played there in a few months. If I remember right you can play cash games for Bitcoin and they have some Tournaments with Bitcoin. Since they are with Winning Poker they also have that lineup of play to go with it. I went to the website and it is still there so I guess they are still up and running.

I did set this up and found the Bitcoin cash games. They seem to be largly vacant. The $ side was busy in the tourneys, but I didn't see Bitcoin tourneys there. This helped as I was able to earn some Bitcoin head-to-head in cash games. Thanks!

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coinpoker is the app your looking for.

I cannot get this one to work. I tried the iOS app, but it freezes up. They seem to use a different currency than Bitcoin though.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use android for coin poker. Download an android emulator called Blue Stacks 4 to play on your CPU. Go to Wal-Mart check out the price on a android Wi-Fi enabled tablet. 50-70$ or a program is your only stepping stone to coin poker.

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
https://gamblingbitcoin.com/bitcoin-poker/ I found this doing a search. Some of these sites only allow a deposit and cash out with bitcoin. I didn`t check all the sites but the review seems to indicate you can play with bitcoin on a few of the sites.

J

JeetsMcskeets89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr ignition dang near all the sites do crypto nowadays not quite sure the cash out times are tho

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I checked out NitrogenSports and they have some cash games and tourneys. It`s low population on the poker play. It`s strictly bitcoin poker and I don`t know have any news about cashing out other than you can cash out using bitcoin. Are people able to cash out in a timely manner? I don`t know.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is and swc poker directly deposits with 1 confirmation very fast a nice room to play very friently guys on the chat

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all rooms winning, horizon networks gets the dep's for criptomoney, I'm playing now on the swc poker and want to play at the coin poker (not used that)

freerollhound

freerollhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nolimitcoin poker has Main Event satellites going and free rolls for USA players

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice to see those information I am a fan of criptos and want to play with that in some rooms too. I know in Americas Cardroom you can deposit with criptos but play real money and can withdraw in criptos $50 as minimum.

freerollhound

freerollhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to see those information I am a fan of criptos and want to play with that in some rooms too. I know in Americas Cardroom you can deposit with criptos but play real money and can withdraw in criptos $50 as minimum.

Nolimitcoin also allow withdraw and outside the USA they will take credit card purchases

D

DDISPARO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play with Etherium sounds good! Saludos desde Colombia!

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesn't the transaction cost eat you alive playing bitcoin only? Every blockchain cryptocurrency has a cost with each transaction. So unless you're not playing microstakes, I have to imagine that the transactions involved with every hand is probably worse than any rake.
And that's not even taking into account conversion costs when you push back to dollars -- assuming you held value.

What am I missing here? This seems like a possibly losing proposition at first glance, and simply flushing money down the toilet at a more in depth look.