Playing against bots

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now many poker rooms prohibit programs for collecting statistics - for hobby players this is not bad (as for me) but I heard that in such a situation it is difficult to find a bot and the rooms themselves can launch their bots! what's your opinion?

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many of you like playing against bots or robots? Do you think they are fair?
Which sites use them most? How do you identify them? Help!

I read a lot about bots. I don’t think the game against them is fair. Most likely they will win anyway. I really hope that I did not play against them, since this is a fraud on the part of the poker room.

harryp

harryp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody can prove they are not bots in these games because everything is set to lose almost every hand has one as, in online it's not like you're in Las Vegas at a real table!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we calculate the bot Game algorithm it is possible to earn good money! But I personally think it is more profitable for all players to report them to the Security Service!

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are usually spotted by the poker site. And your money that you lost agains them are returned to you. At least that's what happend several times in my case

S

_soupypoopie_

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline.ag is infested with bots.
I found one that would fold if I bet 70 cents no matter what was onboard.
I took about 3 grand off of it before the owner noticed and pulled the plug.
Bots are not better than human players especially bots that run on a laptop or desktop.

A Cray super computer has successfully beat top pros in an exibition but you have to understand a Cray super computer costs millions of dollars.

I like bots they are easy money.

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What makes you think you're playing with bots? I have heard that poker rooms are prohibited from using bots. I think that well-known poker sites don't need bots, because they are successfully replaced by players who really play as bots.:D:D:D

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If any player cheats to win at poker, whether live or online, that player should be banned from that mental sport.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
How many of you like playing against bots or robots? Do you think they are fair?
Hello! :ciao:
In my opinion, you call bots those players whose logic of the game is incomprehensible to you. Most likely, these are ordinary players, just playing those hands that you would not play and bank where you would fold. These are not bots. Bots are not necessary for high-quality poker rooms. It is not bots that need to be identified, but players.:9c4::2h4:

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Previously, when I played on different rooms, I met bots! It is very easy to detect them! But now I haven't seen them for a long time...

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that playing with bots can allow you to learn to understand their betting algorithms, they are actually very similar to humans! It's just that our habits change, but theirs do not (unless, of course, these are not very smart bots)

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The truth is that I have never been able to check if I play against a BOT so if it is real that the vast majority of poker platforms have them prohibited therefore that they exist there is no doubt

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bots in poker online

hi, i suspect that there are bots when i see that they are playing too many tables and in several rooms at the same time. something practically impossible unless you are a professional. idk. :eek::D