PKR

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone play it yet...I downloaded it but it always crashes on mmy PC before I even get to a lobby????

anyoone else??

premierplayer

premierplayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesnt look too appealing to me. You dont need 3d graphics for a great poker site. Stars IMO is still one of the best interfaces.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played PKR a good deal. I was one of the early beta testers.

If it doesn`t work for you, it is likely because you are trying to access it from an IP address in the USA (it is not open to Americans), or because your PC is not beefy enough (it needs a fairly high spec).

Graphically, it is the best there is. However, I must admit I seldom play there any more. Their tournament structures are much too fast for sensible play and, since I am largely a tournament player, no amount of prettiness compensates me for that rather significant defect.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ahh i see yeah iI have an american IP address o well just thought it looked cool....why did they let me sign up i wonder they should let you know that they dont allow us members

EagleEyeKing

EagleEyeKing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok I am an American and I play PKR a lot, just for fun since I cant deposit. That site is a riot when playing for fun, I cant get enough of it. Anywho, you can install the software even with an american IP address. You need a good graphics card, I have a powerful dual Nvidia card whic can support pretty much any game out there. So the IP address is not your problem. If you manage to get it working though, it's def worth the effort.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ahh i see so thats how they let me download it....i don't think the graphic card is good enough it's my gf's comp. and it's pretty old.

EagleEyeKing

EagleEyeKing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea, you need a good graphics card otherwise its not happenin