rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey iveta777! How are you doing? I also like this game a lot! However, it is quite difficult to find a place to play it since TonyBet closed.
Some time ago, I tried playing just to have fun at swcpoker.club and it was fine. This poker room operates with crypto, so be careful! It seems to me that Upoker also offers OFC games, but I have never played there.
Attention: I do not know if those poker rooms can be trusted like the most famous like PS, 888 or GG. But that's where it is possible to play nowadays.

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey iveta777! How are you doing? I also like this game a lot! However, it is quite difficult to find a place to play it since TonyBet closed.
Some time ago, I tried playing just to have fun at swcpoker.club and it was fine. This poker room operates with crypto, so be careful! It seems to me that Upoker also offers OFC games, but I have never played there.
Attention: I do not know if those poker rooms can be trusted like the most famous like PS, 888 or GG. But that's where it is possible to play nowadays.
thanks for info ;))

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I used to play at pokermatch, now I don’t go there. In Ukraine, it officially worked in local currency. There were even freeroll tournaments .

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play at pokermatch, now I don’t go there. In Ukraine, it officially worked in local currency. There were even freeroll tournaments .
thanks you for info... i have a account pokermatch,go to look for freeroll

iveta777

iveta777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chinese poker, also called Pineapple (OFC Pineapple) is a rather non-standard type of poker in which you cannot bet, there are no community cards, and players cannot fold and skip the hand (everyone participates). Despite the existence of many differences between Pineapple and Hold'em and Omaha, this type of poker is gaining more and more popularity. Although some gamblers do not categorize Pineapple as poker at all, because. the game is played not for chips/money, but for points.Pokerdom. This is one of the first Russian-language poker rooms that provides users with the opportunity to play Pineapple at cash tables and in tournaments.
pokerdom its a safe site?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
damn it's been a long time since I heard about Chinese poker, there are still people who play it very happy that there are such people left good luck in poker friend