permanent loss in only one poker room. Are there any solutions to this problem?

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a constant loss in only one poker room. I want to know if anyone has encountered such a problem? What are the options for solving it? and at which of the poker rooms did this happen to you?

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not sure what you mean by "permanent loss". But I do know that i have played many tournaments at ACR where i didn't win A SINGLE HAND. It seems to me the odds of this happening would be very high. Even a loser can win a hand by dumb luck. I have no explanation and no tips for turning the tide. It can be very frustrating for sure.

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a constant loss in only one poker room. I want to know if anyone has encountered such a problem? What are the options for solving it? and at which of the poker rooms did this happen to you?
Hi GRIN,

Yep, I have that problem. I achieve ITMs frequently in two rooms. In a third I win and lose evenly, so I'm seeing how to solve it. If I do, I'll let you know, although the source of the problem may not be the same.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes have losses in the poker room 888 poker often, I just take a break in this poker room and play in another in each win to win something in another room, but then I return to that poker room and try again to play and try to win !

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That OK all not can understand? Poker rooms use a single RNG developer. Connect your account to all rooms using your ID. Hard to understand and remember? Play at different times.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing in several rooms at the same time you observed the trend of some cards. Don't growl.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The same art in the game in different rooms do not give a chance to win. You have A8 in the PokerStars and A8 in PartyPoker. None of your hands will play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All outs eliminated RNG, you destroyed yourself.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The mathematics of large numbers destroys the 52-digit variant and the possibility of repetition. 2х2=5. And here the numbers prevail over the figures.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do I beleive online sites are rigged? No.

One thing to keep in mind is that a poker room does not make lots of money off you losing your chips all at once (when playing cash games). In those games the money is made over time by collecting the rake. It doesn't matter who the rake is coming from. And the benefit to the room would be to NOT eliminate players because once the money is in someone else's stack they can't make money in the form of both players building rake. so if they were going to be rigged they would be rigged so the smaller stack would win most of the time.
In tournaments, the benefit to the poker room would be for players to exit the tournament as quickly as possible so that they will play in another tournament. If a site was rigged, then it would favor the poker room to kick out people who had lots of money in their bankroll because they are the ones who would be playing in a new tournament.

Do I believe sites are rigged, no. But if they were rigged this is how they would be rigged.

Although, there is the theory of no beneficiary rigging. This is where the RNG is programmed to hand out good hand vs. great hand a lot. This would encourage players to increase their betting without picking any specific player to favor.

If you must consider a game rigged, don't think it's rigged against you specifically, think of it as being rigged against everyone and you just happen to end up on the short end for whatever reason.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only time that you can say that one specific online poker room is rigged is if the monster hands keep losing to junk this situation for some reason is very real with freerolls and micro stakes limits the poker sites do this too speed up the game and make the tournament run faster. Most people don't care losing a coin flip but go on tilt when losing with a premium hand against junk.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That OK all not can understand? Poker rooms use a single RNG developer. Connect your account to all rooms using your ID. Hard to understand and remember? Play at different times.
at all poker rooms I am fully equally registered. I know the strength of the hands as well as the position in poker. Yes, I noticed the frequent loss of some cards. thanks for the help

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi GRIN,

Yep, I have that problem. I achieve ITMs frequently in two rooms. In a third I win and lose evenly, so I'm seeing how to solve it. If I do, I'll let you know, although the source of the problem may not be the same.
Thanks, I will be waiting for your reply.