Opinions about the new Gray Snow Poker room

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to see guys who know about the new poker room called Grey Snow Poker? I listen to opinions..

is Grey Snow Poker no Gray.. Sorry

Last edited:
MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have never heard of such a poker room. Can you describe in more detail what conditions are there for new players?

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They don't accept US players, but the website looks nice :)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's cute,they advertise their "Big Game" is a weekly $3000 gtd freezeout tourny,he he. :eek:

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This project will not be successful and you will soon see. Former poker celebrities with no income from poker decided to cash in on the opening of his poker room. This is an ordinary fraud in poker that will be punished in the future.

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

It's the same architecture of Americas Cardroom (ACR). They share, at least, the developer of the software. If they have no relationship, then there is no exclusive contract, which seems strange to me. A room like ACR should demand, at least, that graphically it does not look like a clone of its own design. Or is there no exclusivity in that aspect in the gaming industry? It would be weird, but it is possible.
This project will not be successful and you will soon see. Former poker celebrities with no income from poker decided to cash in on the opening of his poker room. This is an ordinary fraud in poker that will be punished in the future.
Hi kaktyc, do you have any proof? It would be helpful for the community if you can show evidence. If you do not have them, then it's just a gossip, an opinion without sustenance.
It's cute,they advertise their "Big Game" is a weekly $3000 gtd freezeout tourny,he he. :eek:
Hello terrryk, It seems that they intend to follow the natural and customary course: to leave small with the idea of succeeding and growing in the future.

A fraud? A regular endeavor? A shot in the dark? Time will tell.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi kaktyc, do you have any proof? It would be helpful for the community if you can show evidence. If you do not have them, then it's just a gossip, an opinion without sustenance.

I have proof. You want to see them? Then register on this site and play cash games. You will see how a percentage of your bet will go into the pocket of the gambling site. You first try to play and then to say something.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not seen such a poker room yet, but now I will look and try to register and play and maybe I will enjoy playing and try to win something, thank you!

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You first try to play...
Are you kidding? Of course I will not try on my own, there is no need. I will do what corresponds:

1) I will present to the company your accusations to know what their disclaimers are, if they have them.

2) I'm going to check with the GSC if that practice is illegal and configures a scam or not.

I suppose you are a mature adult and that, if you were cheated, you filed a complaint, with evidence, to the authorities, and that you filed that complaint and evidence on social networks related to poker, as befits someone who does not want to be affected. other people.

So, it's simple: show me those tests. I suppose you have a copy of the main complaint and the complaint campaign that you made on the networks to protect other players.

That, so obvious and simple is enough for me.

Last edited:
V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The small and new rooms don't last to long with a long list of past failures and scams. They can promote all they want who cares why would anyone bother with this when the big sites offer everything with good software and excellent customer support.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it is too risky to play for little-known sites that do not have a reputation and experience at all. I prefer popular sites with a good reputation. In my opinion, this is important, because there is no point in risking money in the newly created poker rooms.

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fake Accusations

Hi kaktyc,

I investigated the accusations you made against Grey Snow in this thread and confirmed my suspicions. They are nothing more than a mistake of an uninformed player who seems to believe that poker rooms are charitable works, and who is also a victim of his own imagination.. Let's see:

Former poker celebrities with no income from poker decided to cash in on the opening of his poker room.
Grey Snow's answer:

-----------------------------------------
Our site is owned and operated by the Iowa Tribe of Oklahoma, not poker celebrities. We are the first Native American tribe to have an Isle of Man license.

You can learn more about the Tribe here:

https://www.bahkhoje.com/

I, personally, verified this data:

Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission is the one that supervises rooms like Pokerstars (Rational Entertainment Enterprises Ltd), as confirmed by email by Nicola Libreri, Inspector of the GSC. He provided me with a link to verify if Ioway Internet Gaming Enterprise Limited was licensed by them. I proved that it is. The link to the list is here:

https://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/gambling-and-e-gaming/licence-holders/

This is an ordinary fraud in poker that will be punished in the future.
Anyone can make accusations of fraud. The difference between a serious complaint and a hysterical or false complaint is the presentation of evidence which can be evaluated and contrasted. Therefore, I asked you for evidence. This was you answer:

I have proof. You want to see them? Then register on this site and play cash games. You will see how a percentage of your bet will go into the pocket of the gambling site. You first try to play and then to say something.
The only thing that these "evidences" prove is that you have no idea about how the online poker rooms operate.

I am sorry to inform you that poker rooms, whether online or ofline, are for-profit entities. There are different practices when obtaining money, among them the one to charge you a percentage when you leave a table. All these practices are approved by the authorities. Any other, not previusly aproved by the authorities, would mean the immediate loss of the license.

Any serious adult verifies the rules of the game, especially if there is money involved.

I was struck by the fact that Gray Snow, unlike many other online poker rooms, puts its collection method on the front line of their site. It is the third button of its main menu (Fairplay). It is impossible not to see it. In this link they explain their collection modalities in a simple and explicit way, including the modality that is denounced, naively, as fraud.

I think you should learn from this experience. Enter the reality of the adult world and carefully read this segment of the response from the people of Gray Snow:

Like any other site, we have to make money with our business. We have introduced the Fairplay model which does not charge rake every hand but to 3% service fee which is very transparent on our webpage and in multiple press releases found here:

https://www.greysnowpoker.com/en/fairplay/

There is nothing more to say, kaktyc, . I know that the problems of irresponsible or naive players will not end, and complaints like the one presented in this thread will continue to appear.

I just hope that some players who have not fulfilled the task of studying where they are putting their money, start doing it.

For me it is enough guarantee that the supervising authority is the GSO. Even so, we must bear in mind that this entity has withdrawn its license to dozens of operators, especially those related to money laundering.

The entity that manages the Gray Snow room is, for me, a guarantee of seriousness and good reputation. That is a personal vision, and each one must decide for himself if he fulfills his expectations.

Just as data: I have submitted two formal complaints to audit institutions. On both occasions I received the requested financial compensation and, in addition, bonuses as an apology. All I had to do was read the rules and present evidence that they were being misunderstood by the poker room. Twice, even though I play very occasionally. Give to think.

Cheers..

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Prior to that, they also tried to run the Pokertime room, but the project failed, and the main developer was sued.

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prior to that, they also tried to run the Pokertime room, but the project failed ...
Hi wlad.

The info I have found says that PokerTime was a project of Fortune Lounge Group, not Ioway Internet Gaming Enterprise Limited.

Do you have any evidence that shows that both entities are the same or, at least, managed by the same people? I'd like to see them.

... and the main developer was sued.
Who's that guy? Do you have more information about the claim and the process?

Last edited:
wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hi wlad.

The info I have found says that PokerTime was a project of Fortune Lounge Group, not Ioway Internet Gaming Enterprise Limited.

Do you have any evidence that shows that both entities are the same or, at least, managed by the same people? I'd like to see them.

Who's that guy? Do you have more information about the claim and the process?

Hello, UnTalTales . No evidence, no . On a site I trust . By the way - overall-feedback about this website-the grey snow is good . Unfortunately in Russian . http://www.pokeroff.ru/grey-snow-poker-poker-rum-bez-rejka-post-2909053

Last edited:
UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info Wlad,

No problem with russian. The browser traslation is good enouh. At least better than my english. lol I also have a great ukrainian friend that owe me a ton of favors.

BTW, I have had the same experience that the article describes so far. I leave here the conclusion of the Pokeroff article. (yes, the translation is funny and could generate a headache, but it is understood)
Conclusion
By clicking on the room, I found most of the basic functionalities - all sorts of amenities in the form of a favorite place, an order of hand history, settings for displaying maps and a table, all this is there. The product is still very raw, but it has a fundamental ideological feature.
Personally, I don’t presume to judge how working the gray-snow business model can be, but so far, as they say, “the result on the scoreboard” - almost no one plays the cash and will have to do something with it.
Tell us in the comments, how do you like the idea of ​​a fixed fee of 3% instead of the usual rake in a cash game? Maybe GSP will become pioneers whose idea will then be taken by one of the larger operators?
:D:D:D Loved to read it. Makes me feel like a Shakespeare.