Opening new online poker room need your input for development! FREEROLL for help!

K_Kahne_Fan

K_Kahne_Fan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, instead of the seat saying "open" or being blank, the original "Sit Here" could stay active so anyone could sit there. Good thought, hadn't thought about that... probably because everyone wants to sit next to me :)

poker don222

poker don222

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You would need the following to have a big Player Base. I am a high stakes player and ive played on most of the online sites. Some sites have futures but other dont so the following are all which you MUST INCLUDE IN URS.

1. DEAL MAKING IS A MUST ! not like pokerstars where u must email support but instead like the do it yourself partypoker system which is greatly valued!

(ALso making it for sit and Go's would be intreasting not just tounraments)!!! party poker has deal making available for freerolls!

2. BOUNTY GUARENTEED TOURNAMENS.

3. Player class according to points earned. The higher he class the more the point miltiplier becomes.

4.buddy list with PM so you can say "hey lets play in the 10+1 3 k guarnteed tourny!""

5. live chat would be costly but highly liked i figure over time your site could afford that!

6. Daily freerolls and Freerolls according to number of points youve earned in the past WEEK or month.

7. ANOTHER HIGHLEY VALUED AND MUCH LOVED FUTURE IS TEAM play. POKERROOM.COM HAS THIS FUTURE WERE YOU HAVE A TEAM BANK ROLL. WITHOUT FURTHER ADUE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE AND DOWNLOAD IT AND CHECK OUT HOW IT WORKS AS IT IS TOO MUCH TO WRITE BUT IT IS A SUPERB SUPERB IDEA!!!!!

I would say if you had all these futures and the basics with a Catchy poker site name you would Easily be better than Partypoker in traffic and could become number 2 in traffic and volume within 2 years off intial opening! you would take the industy by storm no problem hands down .

I am an affialiate for Ultimate BET and i know what im talking about If you like what you heard or got Question pRivate message me or reply back

Cheers!:smile: