Which online site has the best MTTs?

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing ACR and they have a decent selection of MTTs. Other sites seem more geared toward cash games with a limited tourney schedule.

Which site is best for American tournament players not in a state where online poker is legal?

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is definitely the best game in town for us MTT players at the moment.

I do play some on the Chico network(Sportsbetting/BetOnline) as they have some decent MTTs for PLO8.

I miss pokerstars and I'm dying to try GGpoker but alas we can't play there. I hope this changes soon.

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play ACR and PS Michigan.

ACR is by far much better and have a ton of more stake options (micros - high stakes).

PS Mi even closed its 6p SnG because nobody plays it.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Especially for Americans that do not have a state-specific site like Nevada, Michigan, New Jersey, etc., ACR is the way to go. Most variety, frequency, and offerings for all stake levels.

blake2702

blake2702

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Alas it sounds like American poker is your only real option gg poker is good

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Americans, ACR and maybe Bovada have best tournaments, for rest of us, GG and poker stars

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t even know where is better for Americans, but outside of America pokerstars is the best room for MTT

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is probably the biggest Poker room out there. Having a lot of players means better payouts and bigger prizes.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think you should pay attention to BetOnline and SportsBetting. These are good and reliable sites that have a pretty good selection of regular tournaments.

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It's very difficult to say what is the best.I can say where I generally play that is Poker Stars.But Poker stars is not the best for some people.

Last edited:
nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing ACR and they have a decent selection of MTTs. Other sites seem more geared toward cash games with a limited tourney schedule.

Which site is best for American tournament players not in a state where online poker is legal?
you will probably be surprised, and I will not say anything new for you, but the best tournaments, after all, are on wsop.com and Chico (there are no huge kilopoles on the second, which makes many tournaments quite a profitable investment) and there is a game at any time of the day and nights. is also gaining immense popularity now

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

The best tournaments on all bets are still on the stars. there may be better ones here and there but globally they are still the best pokerstars. (for me)

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars have best tournamets.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Whay YOu mean wrote "the best mtt" ?
the best beacuse largest prize pool ?
the best, because a loto fo games ? evey hour couple of mtts?
the best beacuse a lot of recreational players ?

On Poker STars YOu ve got a most mtt tourneys with the biggest guaranteed prize pools, but also have a very good players.

If wanna, learn from the best is very good option but must have a big bankrool the best players on world play there.

mtts with weaker players, and a lot of recreational players YOu will founf on small poker rooms, like unibet, or even some local pokerrooms. I heard that on AmercianCardsRoom are a lot of amercinas recreational players. try there.

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know which poker room is better. but I won only on unibet poker, in small tournaments with 70-100 entries.

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t have a lot of time playing out of PS but this is the place that I believe has the best ones.

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Until recently, I was going to say party poker because of the Daily Legends, but they decided to reduce the prize pool, and I'm thinking of spending a little more time on ACR these days.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try TigerGaming. There are quite a few tournaments, there are series with a decent prize pool.

M

Medina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also most interested in MTT, and I also like spin & go.
I don’t know about ACR, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about it.
What I recommend is GG poker, there are a lot of MTTs out there and the surface is very nice too.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, ACR and Unibet.

UNE_Aces

UNE_Aces

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hyper turbo tournaments are the best, but only pokerstars have it i think

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's difficult to find good sites for American players. Sportsbetting or BetOnline is all right but I think ACR is still better.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recommend mixing sites. There are always many different Tournaments and series of tournaments on all the sites available online like this you can create a great schedule for you and your needs because you will not miss any format you like and prefer.

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly, mixing sites is the best.

I have decided to play in GGPoker most of them, I usually have better results than in other sites.

I play them in partypoker too, becouse a special situation here- There are daily scheduled satellites to all tourneys, directly, or in steps, very cheap, and the most important, they generally have an overlay of around 50%!, sometimes even more, and other times just almost no overlay, but is what i do, play satellites with big overlay, use tickets to MTT, and sometimes directly play deepstacks MTT, with any overlay, your money worth more just for simply pay the buyin.

iPoker is soft too, but, i use iPoker for 3x1eur satellites, then use that 1 eur ticket in twister poker, is very soft, and its super common to get 8x prizes!

Big_Banana

Big_Banana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG poker best for new players ...........:)