Which online poker site is most like live poker?

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
PKR was fantastic. I really miss it.

On topic though, If I was a developer being interested in more than just easy money like today's providers, with the exception of PKR (haha), I would start looking into VR and writing that god damn code to make it work.

Just imagine being stuck in that VR all day long, forgetting about everything else. I would move to a sunny place and just live homeless on the beach with my oversized boxed glasses on playing poker til death do us part.

Wishful thinking
Happy new year!

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I would have to say it is GG Poker. Plus I think its the best site overall.

J

jason2626

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think sports betting and best over all but that's my opinion. It's hard to really compair the components your missing at a real table maybe the answer would be poker faces if they join the competition of online real money sites...... Happy New years everybody let this year be a new and better than last :icon_sant

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Um ,I can honestly say none zip zero. When I play live poker I see 2 outters hit on the river probably once or twice in a whole tournament. On, online poker sites you see ppl hit 2 outters on the river like 4 times every hour. Kinda ridiculous.

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which online poker site looks more like live poker to you?:)

Hello what u mean by look like live poker ?
A dealer ?
Peoples at the table are talking ?

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think any are

Yeah its like dating peoples online.

But if you think of the caliber of peoples divide by 10

5/10 online is like 50/100 live

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, today is the best one - SB, on the site there is a logic of the game.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think sports betting and best over all but that's my opinion. It's hard to really compair the components your missing at a real table maybe the answer would be poker faces if they join the competition of online real money sites...... Happy New years everybody let this year be a new and better than last :icon_sant

Nice tip, did you cash out at this site?
And that 2022 be ever a better one for each one of Us.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I’ve played on PokerNow a couple of times and the Video/Audio chat at the tables is pretty cool :)

GG has the snap cam so you can see your opponents if they’re taunting you hahaha so that’s pretty sweet too

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it seems to me that the most suitable is 888 poker

O

odonob

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not comparable, live games have a vibe. Screens don’t give the true personality of opponents.

K

kiyrugae

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Especially for me there's only one candidate and it's poker king, I didn't play here much, but because of the pauses when two or more players goes all-in, these pauses between the flop and the turn, the turn and the river keeps you on your toes, It seems like the real dealer is burning one card and laying another just like in live.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked Full-tilt poker the most. I was an iron man there. I don't remember exactly how this status was called. But I brought out only 450 dollars clean for the entire time, about 1.5 years of the game. I started there with a $50 no deposit bonus from pokerstrategic. At the moment, I have a positive balance on all poker sites where I have played, since I practically do not invest my own. But the amount of money earned is not large. This is not enough for life.

J

jumboscampi

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoyed playing at Tilt back in the day....

When they allowed US players.

I collected so many points that i had enough to spend at the merch store they had and got hats, cards, and free $ to play with.

I still have the cards!!!

Unwrapped even!!

Leslie

I liked Full-tilt poker the most. I was an iron man there. I don't remember exactly how this status was called. But I brought out only 450 dollars clean for the entire time, about 1.5 years of the game. I started there with a $50 no deposit bonus from pokerstrategic. At the moment, I have a positive balance on all poker sites where I have played, since I practically do not invest my own. But the amount of money earned is not large. This is not enough for life.

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

by the end of this story, I looked at your avatar and realized that here it is very relevant:D

I

itisi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've just started playing on Natural8, and so far, I'm liking the experiences there. I get to chat with people and send emojis etc. :D And I also get to mute people if they get too noisy (if only i can do this in real life :rolleyes:)

They even have this squeeze card thing where you get to slowly flip the cards over!

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find online poker is harder, cause you can't see their faces and reactions. Live you are able to read their face and body language, which helps way more then playing online poker. I don't find any online poker is like live poker, online is harder I find to know cause you don't see any signs. All you can do is make notes , but players can always change how they play through online. But ggpoker is better graphics and better actions , trying to make it so much more fun with flipping cards to look at them. That is so cool with online poker, trying to make it like live poker.

zoy4749

zoy4749

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
рaньше на 888 были столы с веб-камерами и казалось , что сидишь за реальным столом. вот сейчас почему то не наблюдаю таких турниров.

S

ScottyDee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play PKR dont know if their still around

Organize a Home Poker Game