Online Poker account suspended cant explain why?

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really didn't know what section to put this but here it goes.

I was playing a free roll and was about to finish of coarse in the money and i wanted to try a experiment. Since i was going to use the free money I decided to test a theory.

I got on a cash table and started chatting with the first guy on the table. I explain in the chat box what i wanted to try and i was willing to give him the funds to play around. I had to agree he got to keep what i gave him for his time. Big deal two dollars.

So I told him we would min bet and just check all the way down to see if the cards would be dealt to have each side win heads up if you didn't fold. I know twenty hands isn't a big number but it was enough to see it alternated back and forth. Doesn't mean if you folded because a few hands look like after the flop it was done but to hold true magical cards appeared to finish.

By now a third person joined the table and after passing him my last buck agreed to follow. What was very interesting was how well the board hit to the three players. as we continued to play we chatted about the cards. Even concluded that a possible pattern on winning position was in two. Meaning if player two won the hand player 1 would win next and player three would follow. Of coarse these hands did not get proper betting but was interesting to see. Betting would of made people fold but still wouldn't change if that position would of won if it held fast. Remember we are talking only around 50 hands but clearly could be in a position to say it looked like a pattern.

Now comes the interesting part. As things seemed clear that a possible pattern might be in play some of the language in the chat was very negative. All of a sudden i was booted off the site. I tried to log back in and got a contact customer service pop up so i called the number. Talking to the customer service guy he had no info other than my account was flagged and pending investigation. I asked for what and he said he wasn't sure and that he would have someone call me back and that i should be getting an email about the matter.

Conclusion will follow but a few things i find interesting is the chat seems to be monitored and i hope that the few dollars i agreed to give the guys isn't used as a possible chip dumping scheme to just have me removed. If the site chooses not to let me back then i will disclose the site. I have no clue if they monitor this site? I rather enjoy the site so i hope everything can be resolved.

Interesting times I must say.

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
b4c709af9281553903db31fc2d976144.jpg

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how many hands did the site let you play before they suspended your account?
they probably suspend yours for suspected collusion i guess
but sir you are a truly brave person for conducting such an interesting experiment, kudos

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how many hands did the site let you play before they suspended your account?
they probably suspend yours for suspected collusion i guess
but sir you are a truly brave person for conducting such an interesting experiment, kudos
If i remember right heads up was just over 20 hands and the three of us a bit over 50. goes fast just calling and checking all the way. I think we had one observer. I truly think everything was fine until the discussion about the site being rigged. Ill have to kiss butt im sure:bandit:

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
HA! I'd love to see the hand histories for this experiment.

I'm sorry to say that despite your intentions, I think most sites would have banned you and the other players either for the chat or for the irregular betting or both.

The chat will be monitored for certain words and all betting patterns will be monitored constantly to help prevent collusion.

100 posts. Yay me!

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HA! I'd love to see the hand histories for this experiment.

I'm sorry to say that despite your intentions, I think most sites would have banned you and the other players either for the chat or for the irregular betting or both.

The chat will be monitored for certain words and all betting patterns will be monitored constantly to help prevent collusion.

100 posts. Yay me!

Must be a ip block of some kind. My son tried to get in on his computer on his account. This must not be good. Only thing is i wasn't rude like the other two. i hope they take that into consideration. still no email from them. time will tell:bandit::bandit::bandit:

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its probably flagged as a collusion play, however if there were only 3 on the table and all three of you agreed to just check it down your not teaming up against anyone else. But if anyone else could join the table they can probably argue that your agreeing on plays.

If it was on Stars you might have been able to setup a home game. But if you are trying to show the site is rigged it is probably not going to go down well with the site!

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You were probably blocked for collusion.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As others have said, agreeing with other players about, what action to take, is considered collusion and/or chip dumping, and is against the TOS of all poker sites. It does not matter, what your purpose was, and the poker site probably also dont like, that you spread distrust in the RNG among other players.

So using "I wanted to test the RNG" as your excuse is a bit like telling the police officer, you jumped the red light, because the brakes in your car is not working. And then your wife jumps in and tell the officer, that you are drunk, so he should not listen to, what you say. Its not exactly making the situation any better, and I am not feeling to optimistic about the outcome of this pending investigation.

Last edited:
B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As others have said, agreeing with other players about, what action to take, is considered collusion and/or chip dumping, and is against the TOS of all poker sites. It does not matter, what your purpose was, and the poker site probably also dont like, that you spread distrust in the RNG among other players.

So using "I wanted to test the RNG" as your excuse is a bit like telling the police officer, you jumped the red light, because the brakes in your car is not working. And then your wife jumps in and tell the officer, that you are drunk, so he should not listen to, what you say. Its not exactly making the situation any better, and I am not feeling to optimistic about the outcome of this pending investigation.

Other skins not working either. Still no email explaining. Just goes to tell you if your a rigtard there might be some truth to it all. Why would three guys and less than 100 hands be such a problem? Unless someone was on the right track. My many years of live play has led me to question things and with suspicious action like this just reinforces my ideas.

I wont do this on another site because living in the US i am limited to the sites. This being a unregulated site really leads me to be wise with my money. Anything changes ill keep you posted.:stoned: