Online absolutely free: myth or reality?

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if there are online poker rooms, which are absolutely free for new users, meaning all I've got to do is to register... No any after-two-free-weeks or after-one-free-month monthly fees, no any registration or mandatory subscription, maintenance, hidden fees... The idea is that it really costs me nothing, but like on some video gaming sites, I just register, participate in tournaments paid by points, and if I achieve some awesome result, i.e. take 1st, 2nd, 3rd place, the prize is real money $... If such, or really close the described idea, online poker rooms operate, could you let me know names of websites?

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
all popular poker rooms, like (pokerstars, 888, partypoker) are free, you don't need to pay nothing to subscribe and play to win $. I think there's not myth about that. maybe you're from a country with restiction about poker online idk.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In order to win the money you need to register, you must provide your real details) And so they are free and in many poker rooms er freezers they are absolutely worthless

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes man, its possible. Americas Cardroom, 888poker, pokerstars... all you need is find some good freerolls, you can play it withos buy-in and earn some real money.

moura21071981

moura21071981

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if there are online poker rooms, which are absolutely free for new users, meaning all I've got to do is to register... No any after-two-free-weeks or after-one-free-month monthly fees, no any registration or mandatory subscription, maintenance, hidden fees... The idea is that it really costs me nothing, but like on some video gaming sites, I just register, participate in tournaments paid by points, and if I achieve some awesome result, i.e. take 1st, 2nd, 3rd place, the prize is real money $... If such, or really close the described idea, online poker rooms operate, could you let me know names of websites?

yes there is a friend, download the App on the playstore, but it is fictional chips

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In every big room situation is what you describe. In pokerstars where i play you can register for free and you do not need to deposit if you don't want. You can play entirely with play money if you want or you can participate in freerolls and win real money without investing. I made my initial bankroll this way (without deposit).

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in all the poker rooms I know you can register for free and make money playing free the only thing is that in order to withdraw the money you earn they require that you have made a previous deposit and in some cases you must validate your data but the registration is free if you are a recreational player you would have no problems if you want to make a profit you must make at least one deposit and then withdraw your winnings

W

wizcup

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You can register for free on many poker rooms (almost all poker websites are free). You don't have to pay anything afterward, no maintenance cost, etc.

However, if you want to play, you have to risk money. But, in almost all websites, there are freeroll tournament in which you can join and win real money for free. Just google what freeroll poker is.

From my experience, I started playing again last month. And now I've got $22 from the freerolls.

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely reality, but small minimum deposit for (non-playing) welcome promotions was much better option for me. It can give pretty easy double your money or more. ACR gave best initial bonus with the 20 daily flipcards. You must read details of promotions carefully though. Many promotions are hard to cash much as you have to play a lot or higher stakes to get enough rake to get much of the promotion money.

A

ayt183

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it is quite possible to win something using freerolls. but in my opinion, it is impossible to withdraw funds from poker rooms without making a Deposit. yesterday it turned out with one cent proiti up two etata big fish on 888 won a ticket 16.5$ in a tournament with a prize Fund of 20000 did not get into the prizes because I played poorly little experience

Pooh

Pooh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try bet365?

they gave me 5 euro cash ticket after i regged and confirmed id no deposit needed

good freeroll sced also

coral also good get itm on their daily freeroll without even playing due to the deeeeep stax :star:

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, you can win in Free rolls Tournament but there's a limit for withdrawal and sometimes you need to deposit to withdraw your winnings.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try bet365?

they gave me 5 euro cash ticket after i regged and confirmed id no deposit needed

good freeroll sced also

coral also good get itm on their daily freeroll without even playing due to the deeeeep stax :star:

Hello. Are the freerolls on bet365 and coral the same?

Or different freerolls on both rooms?

I ask because i would like to tegister only 1 account.

Thanks and greetings.:wavey:

Pooh

Pooh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Are the freerolls on bet365 and coral the same?

Or different freerolls on both rooms?

I ask because i would like to tegister only 1 account.

Thanks and greetings.:wavey:

different freerolls

bet365 has more but coral one is bigger $1200 dollar

coral also has other freerolls but they are 500 player max so kinda need to be logged on all the time and get in quick

plus they are win a ticket to play in another tourn for a further ticket to win a ticket gah descent into the 7 circles of poker hell type freerolls

sometimes it works out tho... i won a dollar ticket at a unibet freeroll for their unibet open which im never gonna go to and then won a 4 dollar ticket with that which led to me winning a 10 dollar ticket

used that ticket and then their server crashed so they gave me 10 dollar cash refund! happy days

was so excited i ran off to the nl4 cash tables and lost half of it :ciao:

R

ramignis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't seen any monthly fees on any poker room. in each room there is a rake that takes the institution for providing a Playground. it's just that somewhere it's smaller somewhere it's bigger

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All poker rooms have free tournaments! And in the MPN network there are tournaments without a contribution for new players with a good prize pool - they are held for 4 weeks!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All that is required of you is to register and play. If you win money on freerolls and want to withdraw them, they will require a copy of your passport and you need to top up your account with at least $ 10.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
different freerolls

bet365 has more but coral one is bigger $1200 dollar

coral also has other freerolls but they are 500 player max so kinda need to be logged on all the time and get in quick

plus they are win a ticket to play in another tourn for a further ticket to win a ticket gah descent into the 7 circles of poker hell type freerolls

sometimes it works out tho... i won a dollar ticket at a unibet freeroll for their unibet open which im never gonna go to and then won a 4 dollar ticket with that which led to me winning a 10 dollar ticket

used that ticket and then their server crashed so they gave me 10 dollar cash refund! happy days

was so excited i ran off to the nl4 cash tables and lost half of it :ciao:

Thanks for your answer my friend! I downloaded bet 365 but there is only the normal 4 ipoker freerolls. 3×25$ and 1×50$ where you can win tickets. Is that correct or are there more?

Pooh

Pooh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your answer my friend! I downloaded bet 365 but there is only the normal 4 ipoker freerolls. 3×25$ and 1×50$ where you can win tickets. Is that correct or are there more?

yea nah those are the ones i see but there is an extra $50 fr at 7pm if you are on a phone

i also regged at william hill which is the same network maybe? has the same poker software just different colour scheme

they have the same fr sced as bet365 so can play 2 simul :icon_sant

yea its tickets :deal:

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are absolutely free and you can win real cash. I won $45 on 888 Poker during the CardsChat 250k member freeroll. I also won a few other smaller prizes and cashed out at $65. I never deposited anything on this site. I was surprised they actually paid me but I requested a cash out and a couple of days later it was in my account. Can’t speak for the other sites but 888 you can definitely get real cash with $0 wagered.

Pooh

Pooh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea nah those are the ones i see but there is an extra $50 fr at 7pm if you are on a phone

i also regged at William Hill which is the same network maybe? has the same poker software just different colour scheme

they have the same fr sced as bet365 so can play 2 simul :icon_sant

yea its tickets :deal:

my bad only william hill has the extra fr for mobile

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker is free, it is a reality, rooms like pokerstars, partypoker, 888poker, betsson poker, etc, they have free daily and weekly freeroll where you can make money, you just have to spend time and be disciplined in what you are doing, never to be renegade, but on the contrary to be cold-minded, to make better decisions, and obtain positive results in poker.

schon1958

schon1958

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I don't really know any, but some like Americas Cardroom offer some free tournaments where you can win some $.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play freerolls

Hello friend, in poker stars there are freerolls where with good results you can obtain profits in real money, in winamax there are more freerolls and many prizes, you just have to register your data and once they are approved you can play, greetings!

A

andrei111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All poker rooms have free tournaments! And in the MPN network there are tournaments without a contribution for new players with a good prize pool - they are held for 4 weeks!

You're first mentioning MPN network among posts I read. What's it about and what's so special about it?