Ok, I know I shouldn't fish for bounses, but....

eyetrace

eyetrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just signed up for my first cash on Full tilt. I like Bodogg, but I like how many more SNG there are on Full tilt. I put on my $100 for a bonus of $100. Now I am sure most of you know how you unlock your bonus, if not; you get 1 FTP for every $1 of rake money in a hand you see the flop with. Each FTP earns .06 to be released from your bonus account. You get 7 FTP for every $1 fee for tournamnet. So to unlock my bonus in the limmits I play I would have to play 17,000 hands at .05/.10 or enter 1,000 tournaments in the next 120 days that would be about 10 tournaments a day or 170 hands a day. If I wanted to unlock my full bonus. I have heard that the low limmits has really hard competition because they want the bonus. And I am having a hard time cashing in every SNG. I have done ok. 2nd out of a 6 man. 3rd in a 9 man RAZZ, I think that is about my tournament winnings so far. I was just wodering what is my best option to unlock the bonus. Should I do 1,000 heads up tourneys that way I about 50/50 every time, or the 6 man so I have a 2/3 shot, or just play really tight on a .05/.10 non texas hold'em table, Omaha?, Stud? or should I move up in limmits so that the cometition isn't so tight. Just seeing what the smart people have to say about it.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well you have forever to clear the bonus, I belive like 6 months, my wife's account still has over $400 in bonus money not cleared from 2 months ago. So just play your game and dont worry about the bonus it will come in time.

looks like its 4 months but thats plenty of time.

Attachments

• bonus.JPG
    bonus.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 81
W

WhodeyX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really goes by pretty fast. My initial deposit was $50 and I think I had my whole bonus cleared within 3 weeks to a month. Just be patient and play a decent amount and that alone will get you a fair amount of FTP's. If you want it to go faster, you need to play higher limits. It works out in the end. I've found that they are one of the more reasonable sites in terms of bonuses compared to some of the others.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really goes by pretty fast. My initial deposit was $50 and I think I had my whole bonus cleared within 3 weeks to a month. Just be patient and play a decent amount and that alone will get you a fair amount of FTP's. If you want it to go faster, you need to play higher limits. It works out in the end. I've found that they are one of the more reasonable sites in terms of bonuses compared to some of the others.

thats funny because they are rated the slowest when clearing bonus's. That is why they give you 4 months to clear it unlike others that give you weeks to month.

R

riverqueen1972

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im getting mine about every 3-5 days or so, at $5 increments... i only deposited 50, but my bankroll is doing well... i think ive gotten about 35 of my bonus so far and ive only been with full tilt for about a month. I dont know how often you play, but i will play a few days in a row, then take a couple of days off, play for a few hours here and there.... they seem to be fairly decent with the bonuses. Im just happy to get anything for free considering the rakes taken out of the pot (full tilt seems to be a little high on rakes).

eyetrace

eyetrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, but what if I lose a hand? I don't think I will be able to take it. Do you think HORSE tourneys will be easier because less people play mixed games?

V

vivaitalia1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you play cash games at $50 or $100 buy ins, the bonus will clear fast.. its like 60% rake back.. but obviously u gotta multi table..

C

chatoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full tilt is one of the poker rooms where you can play, and play, and play, and still wont clear your bonus (I mean in low limits of course). If you want easier bonus then try bossmedia or microgaming

best regards

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full tilt is one of the poker rooms where you can play, and play, and play, and still wont clear your bonus (I mean in low limits of course).

Huh? I had no problem clearing the bonus playing three tables of $10 PLHE. A couple hundred hands a day is all it takes.

eyetrace

eyetrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I have been punching the numbers. To clear a $100 bonus I need to get 1665 FTP. I play .05/.10 and $1 and $2 STG with .15 to .25 rake. FTP gives 1FTP for every $1 rake, and 7FTP for every $1 tourney fee. if I want to make the bonus by the end of my time I need to play 16,650 hands or play in 1150 tourneys. This roughly comes out to 78hands in a ring game every day and 6 tourneys and I would be able to have my full bonus. I just want to get some of my bonues and win enough to move up tables.