Oh Boy, FTOPS day/night/wee hours.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Total posts
Awards
In about an hour, I'll be starting a sat I won a seat into. The sat is the FTOPS event that will start 2.5 hours after the sat starts.

For some delusional reason I did not put 2 and 2 together and did not see that the FTOPS event was today also. Go figure, but I thought the big event was in Janurary.

THis FTOPS event (not the sat prelim) is a rebuy, and as I've stated I can't do any re buy, nor add on at the levels this event is at.

But I understand that there is no sane reason I can't do well in either of these. The closest thing to a reason I might not do well is a lack of experience at these levels. I will have no reads on any of the expected players, but they will have no reads on me either.

If I don't donk out in the first 15 minutes, I have a good shot at making the break (historical memory, not statistical fact).

This sat is a 6 max tourney where 1 in 6 get the FTOPS seat. It is not a re buy.

If anyone is interested, at about 1900 (est) check FT to see if dj1113 is still alive.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Total posts
You should be able to destroy a 6max 6:1 sat. GL

dj11

dj11

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Problem solved in 8 minutes......lol

DaFrench1

DaFrench1

Visionary
Total posts
Wow, I just checked on to see how you were doing and saw the result. That sucks and I know how you feel as this is what seems to happen to me everytime I qualify for a rd 2. The expectation, the nervousness....The anti-climax.

Tell us what happened.

Dogday

Dogday

Enthusiast
Total posts
2500 full tilt poker Points for a sat. 5k max that pays 72 entries to the main event on Nov. 18th!!! Thas some good odds! To bad i only put money on Fulltilt yesterday but i got 60 Full Tilt Poker Points and up to 70 from 50 dollars AND about to hit my first 5 dollar rackback on $1.25 SNG's yay!

PS: Anyone wanna Spot me 2500 Full Tilt Poker Points? hahaha :D

Last edited: