Offshore poker is a guaranteed fraud

E

esport

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, there is no such thing as a computer based random number generator. Only pseudorandom sequences can be produced. Barely a fraction of the possible poker hands dealt from a 52 card deck are possible, so you will eventually see repeats. That said, think about the economics of what you are doing when you leave cash deposits at an unregulated offshore website. You might as well deposit your money in some third world bank with the promise of 40% interest. How could you be surprised when you learn your money is not secure or the bank has timing constraints for withdrawals? Could you be more naive? Like any ponzi scheme, once there is more new cash coming in than dissatisfied players leaving, why wouldn't the site resort to criminal practice. Guaranteed.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay, but what are the other options? I belong to a 100% SAFE and GUARANTEED government run (my government) site that I rarely play at because there are so few games and players.

E

esport

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your option is simple. Go to a licensed poker room and exchange money for chips. When you leave, exchange the remaining chips for money. Being licensed gives reasonable insurance that the money will be available from the house when you cash out. Simple?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
So.. what? Your solution is play live poker? That's just not an option for many people.