ACR Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, I have already posted there about another thing. I'm not sure if it is a bug or something else. When you are in an MTT, let's say OnDemand Freeroll lol, and you click on the 'Sit out' button, and then you are automaticly moved to another table (in the same MTT), this button somehow gets unclicked, i.e. the 'Sit out' checkbox gets unchecked. I have seen this a lot of times. This only causes other players' impatience and annoyance when you are away from keyboard, they have to wait till your timebank ends.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sorry for my english...

Directly from mail and LiveChat too. we are in contact! but if I sent email with files-documents, attachement is not attached! There are no files but I dont know why... I try send email to my secondary email adress, there is all OK.

:confused::confused::confused:

No worries, please provide me your nickname so I can check the email with the security department to speed up the process.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also, I have already posted there about another thing. I'm not sure if it is a bug or something else. When you are in an MTT, let's say OnDemand Freeroll lol, and you click on the 'Sit out' button, and then you are automaticly moved to another table (in the same MTT), this button somehow gets unclicked, i.e. the 'Sit out' checkbox gets unchecked. I have seen this a lot of times. This only causes other players' impatience and annoyance when you are away from keyboard, they have to wait till your timebank ends.

Hello, regarding your questions:

-Whenever a player is in the BB position and has less than the BB (or BB + ante) will be automatically put all in, and will go to the showdown as the standard poker rules do not allow any player to be eliminated by blinded out.

-Keep in mind that the order takes effect at the beginning of the following hand, if you are moved before that then you`ll have to select the sit out option again.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-Keep in mind that the order takes effect at the beginning of the following hand, if you are moved before that then you`ll have to select the sit out option again.

Tables are different, but the tourney is still the same. If I click on the sit out button, no doubt I'm away from keyboard. I can't understand why I should tap the sit out button again at the same MTT if they move me. What is the purpose of it? :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR goes extreme with two $1 Million tourneys this Sunday

Americas Cardroom always pushes the envelope when it comes to big prize pool poker, but they are taking things to the extreme this Sunday, September 2nd!​

This is the final day of the Bigger Online Super Series and the month-long $10 Million OSS Cub3d. There will be TWO $1,000,000 guaranteed tourneys at 1pm ET ($2,100 buy-in) and 3pm ET ($540 buy-in).

Full schedule here

c2ht7ik.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Win your $540 seat to this Sunday’s $1,000,000 GTD tournament at 3pm ET.

Just play in the Mega Satellite tonight at 6:30pm ET guaranteeing 30 seats ($66 buy-in)!

r70vxtT.jpg

We also have more seats on Saturday

bSHEN30.jpg

And Sunday

FgCAWWY.jpg

hemlok

hemlok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
auusie players ? stuilll allowed?

So are current australian players with an /acr account still eligible to play and remove their funds?
cheers,
ivar

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am unable to get onto ACR it’s stuck/frozen on the opening lobby saying “configuring” but never starts the site.

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mine finally got past configuring, and now it says, "Disconnected from Server. Reconnecting." and has been stuck on that for quite a while.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine finally got past configuring, and now it says, "Disconnected from Server. Reconnecting." and has been stuck on that for quite a while.
Count your blessings it's apparently crooks and thieves day today? Doesn't matter what you have your beat. No way there isn't a glitch or a fix is on? I'd be embarrassed

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So whats the word on the constant configuring? Why is this even a thing..... I know there are ways to fix it, but we shouldn't have too. It should work.

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My experience today... It is up & running here...

So whats the word on the constant configuring? Why is this even a thing..... I know there are ways to fix it, but we shouldn't have too. It should work.

I have found (by accident) that ACR does not update cleanly. Anytime I run it I watch to see if changes are downloaded by the client as they were today. It then drops from the screen & nothing else happens. It will do this over & over as long as you continue to try & run it.

My solution is to run my Process Hacker & terminate the ACR process after the update. Then it runs on the next execution. After an update it does not run or terminate. It only blocks any attempts to start because the client sees it is already running.

Not really user friendly but if you follow the posts here not a whole lot about this client is user friendly or is logical at times. Most answers come from users who find work-arounds.

GL & God bless. :confused: :cool: :hmmmm2: :sheep: :damnmate:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So are current australian players with an /acr account still eligible to play and remove their funds?
cheers,
ivar

You can request a cash out whenever you are ready to do it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The configuring issue has been solved, however, if you guys still have issues with it let me know by Private message so I can send them to the IT department. Remember to send the following:

Operator System
Username
IP address

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can request a cash out whenever you are ready to do it.
Today is your lucky Day MR. ACR!
I have a simple request.
Can you get a copy or a log or recording of the last hand I got put out of the Big 10 $28+2.80 buy in tournament for yesterday?
And the same info for the same time in the $3.30 cards chat event? I just need the last hand from the big ten and the hand from our event being played at the same time?

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What about some freeroll PLO8 games sometime?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Missed our two $1 million GTDs this past Sunday?

We’ve got two more coming up. Million Dollar Encore puts $1 million guaranteed on the table on September 9th and September 16th at $1pm ET.

Buy in directly for $2,650 or work your way in through a satellite.

You can find out all the details here

ej2kDhC.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What about some freeroll PLO8 games sometime?

Thank you for the feedback, I sent it to the tournaments department. If they consider the possibility, I will let you know.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today is your lucky Day MR. ACR!
I have a simple request.
Can you get a copy or a log or recording of the last hand I got put out of the Big 10 $28+2.80 buy in tournament for yesterday?
And the same info for the same time in the $3.30 cards chat event? I just need the last hand from the big ten and the hand from our event being played at the same time?

You can get the hand history directly from the Poker application, from the Lobby >> click on Game Info >> View Hand History >> Tournaments.

If you are having issues with it let me know.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We will have some scheduled downtime for maintenance tomorrow, Tuesday 4th from approximately 8:00 am-12:00 pm ET.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

IarxXnb.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMPORTANT NOTE: The correct TIME of the Downtime is from 7:00 am - 11:00 am ET.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SnaKeSorLadDerS wins final $8,000 Live Cage package at Americas Cardroom

Americas Cardroom just finished the $10 Million OSS Cub3d in exciting fashion with a Sunday finale for the history books. There were two $1,000,000 guaranteed tourneys on September 2nd, including a $2,100 buy-in that finished with a $1,048,000 prize pool.

In addition to all the big tourney action, SnaKeSorLadDerS won an $8,000 Live Cage package by finishing atop the BOSS leaderboard. It was one of three trips to Costa Rica awarded during the OSS Cub3d.

N8TR8Lq.jpg

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have found (by accident) that ACR does not update cleanly. Anytime I run it I watch to see if changes are downloaded by the client as they were today. It then drops from the screen & nothing else happens. It will do this over & over as long as you continue to try & run it.

My solution is to run my Process Hacker & terminate the ACR process after the update. Then it runs on the next execution. After an update it does not run or terminate. It only blocks any attempts to start because the client sees it is already running.

Not really user friendly but if you follow the posts here not a whole lot about this client is user friendly or is logical at times. Most answers come from users who find work-arounds.

GL & God bless. :confused: :cool: :hmmmm2: :sheep: :damnmate:

I had something like that happen to me last Thursday. It kept downloading the same ten files over and over again, and never applying the update.

Yep, I went to the Task Manager too. Mine was exiting just fine, it just wouldn't start.

Re-installed the software and it too kept downloading the same ten files. Again, no start.

Then, pow, it just started out of the blue. Had to re-login, and no problems since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.