Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been stuck at "Configuring" all day. Can't switch tabs or access My Account.

I've flushed the dns and deleted and reinstalled the client software to no avail.

I have to believe the problem is on your end.

Please help.

Hello, let me know if you still have issues with this so I can assist you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Matt Hrt,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Please keep in mind that the re-seating process will recycle empty seats, including the one you may had just left.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Marcos L
AmericasCardroom Security

So there is the resolve to the rebuy issue and return seating you know to help us understand why we got resent back to our original table and original seat randomly Twice! Even though what happened was that was the only seat available? How do you recycle empty seats when there aren't any? Now playing devil's advocate lets say for a second here that your right and this happened because at the exact second that I rebuy (even though I was at a different table for one hand mind you.) It was the only seat available? Ok so see the message about the OSS-54 spin and win seat from me and online chat? It clearly says the IT took a log of sat entry winners prior to restarting and pausing the system? So then isn't it possible that no one even thought about the spin and win entries? Isn't it also possible that I did in fact hit and you guys reset on me at exactly the same moment? I mean what's good for you should be in turn good for me? If you expect me to buy off on this only seat exact moment theory. ( Again even though I was at a different table for one hand?) Then in turn shouldn't you refund me the $215 for the cost of the seat I'm telling you I won? I have proven every single thing I've stated to be true and accurate. You can't have it both ways and continue to say I'm wrong? So which is it? Yeah yeah I know your going to need more information. Someone will get a hold of me...
Thanks for your help in resolving these issues.

I feel better already.

Hello, one of our Supervisors tried to call you but it got no response. Let me know when he can call you so we can set up the call.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, one of our Supervisors tried to call you but it got no response. Let me know when he can call you so we can set up the call.
He can try again now I work on my phone so its always ringing.

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Base Bitcoin Deposit

The base deposit for bitcoin should be lowered to 25$, its the common thing these days. And some companys are starting to use a point system that allows debit straight transactions. bitcoin is fine, but lower the deposit please.:D

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lower blind times

I believe ACR is running too long of blind times, 12 to 15 mins, need to be more around the 8 to 10 min range, 12 max. Your 2k player plus games are taking way to long, 12 hours sometimes. I played 2k plus mtt back in the day on another site I will not name. avg. 8 to 9 hours maxx, otherwise great play so far. but I have been geeting a lot of bad beats lately, lol. all part of the game!!;)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two $1 Million GTD tourneys this Sunday at Americas Cardroom

The final part of the $10 Million OSS Cub3d is underway at Americas Cardroom. It’s called the Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS) and it’s designed for high rollers.​

There is $4.3 Million in guaranteed prize pools over just 26 tourneys, including two $1,000,000 GTDs on the final day (Sunday, September 2nd). There is a $2,100 buy at 1pm ET and $540 buy-in at 3pm ET.

And if last Sunday’s $1 Million Online Super Series Main Event is any indication, we could be looking at some value-driven overlays this Sunday.

Take a look at the BOSS featured events this week (all times ET).

Full information here

Monday (8/27) at 6:00pm - $125,000 GTD - $500+30 buy-in
Tuesday (8/28) at 6:00pm - $100,000 GTD - $1000+50 buy-in
Wednesday (8/29) at 7:00pm – The Cage - $5000+100 buy-in
Thursday (8/30) at 6:30pm - $200,000 GTD - $1000+50 buy-in
Friday (8/31) at 6:30pm - $100,000 GTD - $300+230 buy-in
Saturday (9/1) at 3:30pm - $60,000 GTD - $150+$10 buy-in
Sunday (9/2) at 1:00pm - $1,000,000 GTD - $2000+100 buy-in
Sunday (9/2) at 3:00pm - $1,000,000 GTD - $500+40 buy-in

SeD38wy.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The base deposit for bitcoin should be lowered to 25$, its the common thing these days. And some companys are starting to use a point system that allows debit straight transactions. bitcoin is fine, but lower the deposit please.:D

Thank you for all the feedback, I sent your comments to the departments in charge :) If you need help or have any questions just let me know.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Sonar Heuristic 170 is popped up by my Norton protection.
Does this happen for other people.Do you think it is safe to ignore it. Norton quarantines ACR when this happens.

JimboAAkimbo

JimboAAkimbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR website

As of a few days ago I cannot access the ACR website so I can't check the freeroll leaderboard or contact support through 'live chat' window. I'm in Australia so as soon as I try to go to the website a page comes up saying I'm not allowed to play there yet I can still play there. :(

John_3_16

John_3_16

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NOT a big fan of Norton...

Sonar Heuristic 170 is popped up by my Norton protection.
Does this happen for other people.Do you think it is safe to ignore it. Norton quarantines ACR when this happens.

Couple of weeks ago 2 people using 2 different AV's hit ACR as malware. I ran it through https://www.virustotal.com/ui-public/index.html#/home/upload and about 60 AV's gave it a pass.

Your choice of course, but you need to white list ACR in your security programs & firewall.

I have not had any trouble with it.

GL & God bless. :D :cool: :bebored:

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As of a few days ago I cannot access the ACR website so I can't check the freeroll leaderboard or contact support through 'live chat' window. I'm in Australia so as soon as I try to go to the website a page comes up saying I'm not allowed to play there yet I can still play there. :(

Same here.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR would decrease entry on some tourney's and lower deposit to $25 or more they surely would increase traffic!!! on there site!

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tournament lobby is all screwed up. It's showing tournaments that ended 6 hours ago as in the late registration period and everything is amiss.

JimboAAkimbo

JimboAAkimbo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being from Australia can I deposit in my account can using bitcoin?

Hi maras213, yes indeedy you can. I never wanted to invest or bother with bitcoin but it's the only way I can deposit/withdraw from ACR so I'm grateful for it now....Oh & btw, I couldn't reply to your private message as I only just joined cardschat today and need 15 posts up before I can send a private message, doh. But to answer your question here. You can still play at ACR like I am, it's just the website that's blocked by aussie govt, like they did PirateBay but there's a lot of PirateBay proxys to get around the block. Hopefully someone will set up an ACR proxy website. Until then when the time comes I need to contact support or check the freeroll leaderboard, I may just invest in a VPN.:)

bmw1983kaz

bmw1983kaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi maras213, yes indeedy you can. I never wanted to invest or bother with bitcoin but it's the only way I can deposit/withdraw from ACR so I'm grateful for it now....Oh & btw, I couldn't reply to your private message as I only just joined cardschat today and need 15 posts up before I can send a private message, doh. But to answer your question here. You can still play at ACR like I am, it's just the website that's blocked by aussie govt, like they did PirateBay but there's a lot of PirateBay proxys to get around the block. Hopefully someone will set up an ACR proxy website. Until then when the time comes I need to contact support or check the freeroll leaderboard, I may just invest in a VPN.:)

Same here but don't wanna go down the whole VPN route... if left with no option I will even if only to play real money free rolls.

jhosept6

jhosept6

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Everyone!

We know there's been some players wanting us to pop in here, so we're very happy to open this thread and help answer to any of your questions or concerns.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

This is the place to vent, share your poker hands, comment and suggest anything you want ( but let's keep it friendly).

Also , feel free to take the time to check out our current promotions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

Earn around $ 20 in less than a week with freeroll on your page I would like to continue playing but since I have never made any deposit it will be that if they let me pick up their time and they will not make excuses

jhosept6

jhosept6

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if ACR would decrease entry on some tourney's and lower deposit to $25 or more they surely would increase traffic!!! on there site!

I think that ACR currently has a good distribution for the tickets to their tournaments and I think that at this moment the platform has obtained good traffic

jhosept6

jhosept6

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been stuck at "Configuring" all day. Can't switch tabs or access My Account.

I've flushed the dns and deleted and reinstalled the client software to no avail.

I have to believe the problem is on your end.

Please help.

for similar problems the first time I was not allowed to enter or bet with my money earned in freeroll write to support and I restarted the account and I was able to enter and play with my real money

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournament lobby is all screwed up. It's showing tournaments that ended 6 hours ago as in the late registration period and everything is amiss.

By any chance do you have a screenshot of it? I will send it to the department in charge so they can check it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The Supervisor tried to call you but got no response and he can't leave you a message because the voicemail is full. Let me know at what time (ET) we can reach you out.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Supervisor tried to call you but got no response and he can't leave you a message because the voicemail is full. Let me know at what time (ET) we can reach you out.
Im available the rest of the day

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AlbaCaZaPaDa is heading to Costa Rica for the Live Cage.

He scored his $8,000 package by topping the Online Super Series leaderboard.

There’s another leaderboard competition on now for the Bigger Online Super Series.

More information here

NGIsuS0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.