ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
For this case, you just need to add Americas Cardroom app as an exception on the antivirus. If you don't know how to do it, you can search for it on their forums directly or contact their CS support so they can guide you how to do it.
That’s what any perpetrator of malware would say and I think this advice is ridiculous coming from a site that can’t remain functional. Figure that out before you tell people to make exceptions since there is mass confusion regarding your own software.

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
you guys need to shut ACR down and fix this right. this is ridiculous.
day after day after day.

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
you guys need to shut ACR down and fix this right. this is ridiculous.
day after day after day.
Easy there buckaroo - he and WPN have a lot on their plate :cool:
Please - Patience M8 :rolleyes:

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My ACR Adventure

Hello,
First off thank you in advance for giving people like us somewhere to vent and suggest resolutions.

I'll begin with a small bit of background I fairly new to the forum ( less than a month ) hopefully I'm welcome back after this conversation.

I recently opened an account with Americas cardroom. By recently it was ten days ago from today. I'll say it's been an experience. I also want to be clear that Im in no way asking for any type of reconcile at this point. I do want players to be able to read this and make more informed decisions when and where they depost.

Ok as I said I opened my account on ACR 8/13/18 and made my first deposit 8/15/18 I like to take a couple days and get used to the site game play ECT. If I knew then what I knew now I'd of done it completely different! Starting with the bonus. It's a great welcome bonus with a lot of variety. But It's the only bonus there is for us old guys who don't do the whole cryptocurrency thing. Pay attention kids! So on the 15th my initial deposit was for $150.00 so my bonus is based off that figure. It's says multiple times no code needed for welcome bonus but there are several codes I've found since that add some perk or extra something. Anyway in the last nine days I've probably deposited another $1000.00 or close but all the rest is just deposited no extra bang no tournament tickets ECT. Now if I had known and understood what was going on I would have just made one big deposit or purchased and eighth of a bit coin? Either way by making several deposits like you do anywhere else. Here your just costing yourself money!

Moving on The traffic on the site is really good and the tournament selection is great! And for the most the first two days after my first deposit were great I had a large tournament cash and won a $500.00 tournament seat on the spin and win for less than $20 bucks!

Unfortunately that's pretty much the end of ride before the wheels come off the tracks. After my nice tournament win. We had a thread going about getting beat with aces. Sure enough the next 17 consecutive times I had pocket aces just on this site they somehow got beat all 17 times! My favorite being the catching trips on the flop, someone with pocket dueces raising you all in and he four flushes the river to one of his dueces.

But that's poker we all think they should win Everytime.They don't tho however I don't think there's room on the calculator screen to show the odds of losing with them 17 straight. Anyway that's part of the game I can live with that.

There have been three what I consider to be serious issues that I'm not ok with and I feel everyone should be aware of.

I'll begin with what I think is the easiest to solve. I had registered for a $25 and $40 jackpot tournament. This was 8/18/18 or 8/19 I'd been playing several jackpot rounds and was waiting for one of these to start when for whatever reason I got disconnected and had to log back on. Once I was able to do that I arrived to discover I was no longer registered for either tournament? My funds also were not returned to my account? I figured this out when I tried to register and was unable to do so?

Every time I tried to register at either tournament I got an error message telling me to contact support? Easy enough I try calling. Which was my mistake I listened to elevator music for 20 minutes and no one ever got to me I then tried online chat and within a minute or less I was connected to a guy named William. He was polite and appeared to really be trying to help. He got someone from I.T. to look into it and said he would message me when they figured it out or that I could hold for a couple minutes and they would have and answer. Much later ( opt for the message next time!) He tells me the tech can't find anything and that even tho he had already requested a refund for me his supervisor had denied it because the tech couldn't figure out the issue?

Glad I took a screenshot of the error message right? Nope when I ask him if there no issue why do I have an error message saying contact support. No one can answer that question. I try to send a picture of it to them and he tells me in the chat that you guys are unable to retrieve picture messages though the online chat? Which brings up enough questions for a whole new thread? Maybe later so back on point. The final resolution after dealing with this and being on hold for a couple hours was me basically just giving up and losing my $65.00 it was late I was tied and it's not like $65.00 will be the difference between life and death.

So what happened to the customer is right? Whoever this supervisor was they never asked any questions or even offered a compromise? Here I'm telling them I have proof and they're telling me they don't have the ability to see it? Anytime there has ever been an issues anywhere else the first thing they ask for is a screenshot shot or picture of the issue? I bet there's several people in here who will say that happens at ACR too? Now that I made sure to get one you guys can't access it? Or even send me an email address to forward it to?

I spent 2 hours or more providing information sitting on hold and waiting and when it's all said and done it was just time of my life I'll never get back and nothing was accomplished? I would think that just because the tech can't find whatever he's looking for that if he's saying I don't see anything wrong and the customer is able to provide proof of an issue shouldn't they at least make the effort to look at it before they just basically take your money? Or if your going to be dealing with with an issue for that long and you deem no issue on your end at least give them a tourny ticket or something for the time and trouble they went though trying to help fix a problem on your site? If they keep it from happening to just one other player the saved downtime of the rep and the tech looking into it again justifys the comp? Plus your player feels like he at least got something out of the issue if your not reimbursing their money?

I completely get it there will be people who will try to take advantage of the situation and cry wolf? In my humble opinion I'd rather document the ones trying to get one over on the site than be dismissive of brand new and honest players without even looking at what they can provide?
It definitely doesn't make me feel valued as a customer?

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My ACR Adventure continued

Moving one to the second issue:

I've played in tons of live and online tournaments all over the country and up until my short time here I've never seen or heard of this happening?

I bought into OSS-42.8K guarantee seven stud high low $50+5 buy-in Saturday or Sunday I got seated beween two guys who seemed more interested in trying to get all their chips into the pot on every single street than they did on playing their hands. Unfortunately as it usually goes with those folks they were catching crazy draws and one or two outers on the end? I ended up in a hand with them both doing thier raise dance when it was over my Kings full was beaten by an aces full boat caught on the last card delt to him and the other guys last card finished his wheel for a low to split Leaving me chip wounded but not dead. I made the decision to go ahead and call in the rest of my stack on the next had and rebuy rather than be stuck between these two rocket scientists. So I rebuy and am moved to another table for exactly one hand then imI moved again not only back to my original table but back to the exact same seat not once but twice! Had I known that was even a possibility I wouldn't have done the rebuy the first time? I've never one time in twenty years been sent back my original table after a bust out and a rebuy? Not only does this really frustrate me but it raises some serious questions? For example tournament seating is drawn randomly by cards or seat plaques or computer rng. This gives the impression that here anyway there's nothing Random about it it gives the impression that you want specific players in specific seats? If that's incorrect show me how a person can be randomly moved to a different table for one hand then moved back not only to the original table but the exact same seat at that table not once but twice in the same event? To further complicate the situation the second time they had already ready seated a different player in that seat and had to move them as well to put me back in it? I submitted a ticket on this last Tuesday or Wednesday where the exact same situation minus the rocket scientists happened to me in a different stud tournament? What are the odds on that I wonder? I've yet to get ant type of response to that ticket? When I spoke to someone with customer service about it he went and asked someone about it and the response I was givenwas. That's just how our system does things? Needless to say no more rebuys for this guy in 7card at least if your system is set up to ensure certain players in certain seats regardless of new circumstances and changes in the field of players what else is it or can it be programmed to do?

Then earlier this evening I won entry into OSS-54 80k guarantee $200+15 buy-in holdem on the spin and win game. The lobby page disappeared and the tournament moved on the registration page from the late registration section to the running/registered section just like they always have any other time I've hit 3 of a kind and the tournament is running? Except it didn't take me to my seat? So I scrolled down to find the tournament to manually take my seat though that tournament lobby section. While I'm looking for it a message popps up saying we're terribly sorry all tournaments are delayed up to 15 minutes weve had to restart our servers? When I get to that tournaments lobby I have register button rather than a take your seat option but the spin and win option is no longer there? There were still 4 levels of late registration left in the tournament then. I once again put my faith in the support group to resolve the issue and once again I was let down. I was on with them until after the registration ended and never got my seat?

I really enjoy the site but again this is all in my first ten days on this site? I recognize that you guys are having some major technical issues and I hope they are the reason most of this is happening and that they can be resolved shortly? But honestly put yourself in my shoes for just a minute? There's $390 just in these issues that I'm out and just basically handed you guys and got nothing for it? Not to mention the hours and hours wasted trying to fix issues to just be dismissed wasn't reimbursed a dime on any this? As I said the time of reconciliation is passed but if this reaches the right eyes and the issues get resolved so anyone else never has to go though everything that just had to deal with it will be worth every penny!

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've opened the client 6 times to day and there has been an "update" downloaded 3 times. I find it curious that there could be 3 updates within minutes of one another. How does this occur?

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did you get rid of all the 9-max tables?:mad::mad::mad:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Moving one to the second issue:

I've played in tons of live and online tournaments all over the country and up until my short time here I've never seen or heard of this happening?

I bought into OSS-42.8K guarantee seven stud high low $50+5 buy-in Saturday or Sunday I got seated beween two guys who seemed more interested in trying to get all their chips into the pot on every single street than they did on playing their hands. Unfortunately as it usually goes with those folks they were catching crazy draws and one or two outers on the end? I ended up in a hand with them both doing thier raise dance when it was over my Kings full was beaten by an aces full boat caught on the last card delt to him and the other guys last card finished his wheel for a low to split Leaving me chip wounded but not dead. I made the decision to go ahead and call in the rest of my stack on the next had and rebuy rather than be stuck between these two rocket scientists. So I rebuy and am moved to another table for exactly one hand then imI moved again not only back to my original table but back to the exact same seat not once but twice! Had I known that was even a possibility I wouldn't have done the rebuy the first time? I've never one time in twenty years been sent back my original table after a bust out and a rebuy? Not only does this really frustrate me but it raises some serious questions? For example tournament seating is drawn randomly by cards or seat plaques or computer rng. This gives the impression that here anyway there's nothing Random about it it gives the impression that you want specific players in specific seats? If that's incorrect show me how a person can be randomly moved to a different table for one hand then moved back not only to the original table but the exact same seat at that table not once but twice in the same event? To further complicate the situation the second time they had already ready seated a different player in that seat and had to move them as well to put me back in it? I submitted a ticket on this last Tuesday or Wednesday where the exact same situation minus the rocket scientists happened to me in a different stud tournament? What are the odds on that I wonder? I've yet to get ant type of response to that ticket? When I spoke to someone with customer service about it he went and asked someone about it and the response I was givenwas. That's just how our system does things? Needless to say no more rebuys for this guy in 7card at least if your system is set up to ensure certain players in certain seats regardless of new circumstances and changes in the field of players what else is it or can it be programmed to do?

Then earlier this evening I won entry into OSS-54 80k guarantee $200+15 buy-in holdem on the spin and win game. The lobby page disappeared and the tournament moved on the registration page from the late registration section to the running/registered section just like they always have any other time I've hit 3 of a kind and the tournament is running? Except it didn't take me to my seat? So I scrolled down to find the tournament to manually take my seat though that tournament lobby section. While I'm looking for it a message popps up saying we're terribly sorry all tournaments are delayed up to 15 minutes weve had to restart our servers? When I get to that tournaments lobby I have register button rather than a take your seat option but the spin and win option is no longer there? There were still 4 levels of late registration left in the tournament then. I once again put my faith in the support group to resolve the issue and once again I was let down. I was on with them until after the registration ended and never got my seat?

I really enjoy the site but again this is all in my first ten days on this site? I recognize that you guys are having some major technical issues and I hope they are the reason most of this is happening and that they can be resolved shortly? But honestly put yourself in my shoes for just a minute? There's $390 just in these issues that I'm out and just basically handed you guys and got nothing for it? Not to mention the hours and hours wasted trying to fix issues to just be dismissed wasn't reimbursed a dime on any this? As I said the time of reconciliation is passed but if this reaches the right eyes and the issues get resolved so anyone else never has to go though everything that just had to deal with it will be worth every penny!

Hello, I didn't understand the confusion you had with the Welcome bonus. Could you explain it a little bit more, because what I understood was that the Welcome Bonus it's only applied if you deposit ONLY with Cryptocurrencies? Or are you referring to another bonus? Because you can take advantage of the Welcome Bonus making a deposit with any deposit method. Also, this welcome bonus doesn't need any promo code, when you do the first deposit the bonus is applied automatically.

I can help you with the issue regarding the Jackpot / $25 and $40 jackpot tournament, we will proceed with the refund if it's necessary, depending if those ones were affected.

Regarding the contact support message, could you please send the screenshot via email support@americascardroom.eu on that email Please specify that you talked with the ACR Rep From Cardschat. Soon as you send the email please, let me know via Private message or here so I can help you with this. Also, I apologize for the bad customer support experience.

For the OSS-54 80k guarantee I'm checking this with the tournaments department so please allow moment so I can help you with this.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Continue from the previous post: Regarding the OSS-54 we checked your hand history and we didn't find the gameplay related with the OSS 54, you won a seat for an On demand but not for the OSS 54 event

About the Rebuy, we checked the one you mentioned, we also did a full hand history check and we did not find another table in that time frame where you do a rebuy. What happened was that at that moment you did the rebuy that was the only table available so the system redirects your seat to the same table which was the only available table at that moment.

Regarding the Jackpots, we ran a report from the 17th through the 20th and you were able to play them all without any issues.

mathtree

mathtree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have done live chat and emailed support to tell them there is a typo on my personal details.I am a female, NOT a male but nobody fixes it or responds back to me.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Grind your way to Costa Rica.

There’s still 5 days left in our Online Super Series leaderboard competition.

The winner will receive an $8,000 package to play in a Live Cage event!

View details here.

q6fhZSy.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have done live chat and emailed support to tell them there is a typo on my personal details.I am a female, NOT a male but nobody fixes it or responds back to me.

I;m really sorry about that, let me help you.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I've sent sent you the screenshot of the error message from the Jackpot rounds. I'm sure that it is possible to show the ones I played there were no issues? I had registered for both of these and bumped off before they started? But my funds did not come back to me? Oss-54 $200+15 80 guarantee correct? I did in fact hit a spin and win into but it never took me to my seat? So you wouldn't find any game play as I never got to my table?

As far as the seating situation. That doesn't make any sense at all as I said earlier. I was moved to a different table for one hand then taken back to my original seat? So there obviously is an open seat elsewhere if nothing else the seat I was in for one hand already had me in it? Why would I be moved back at all if there were no open seats and I'm already at another table?

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I didn't understand the confusion you had with the Welcome bonus. Could you explain it a little bit more, because what I understood was that the Welcome Bonus it's only applied if you deposit ONLY with Cryptocurrencies? Or are you referring to another bonus? Because you can take advantage of the Welcome Bonus making a deposit with any deposit method. Also, this welcome bonus doesn't need any promo code, when you do the first deposit the bonus is applied automatically.

I can help you with the issue regarding the Jackpot / $25 and $40 jackpot tournament, we will proceed with the refund if it's necessary, depending if those ones were affected.

Regarding the contact support message, could you please send the screenshot via email support@americascardroom.eu on that email Please specify that you talked with the ACR Rep From Cardschat. Soon as you send the email please, let me know via Private message or here so I can help you with this. Also, I apologize for the bad customer support experience.

For the OSS-54 80k guarantee I'm checking this with the tournaments department so please allow moment so I can help you with this.
I have responded but forgot to hit reply it's on the next page. I also sent the requested screenshot. Thank you

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have responded but forgot to hit reply it's on the next page. I also sent the requested screenshot. Thank you
In regard to the welcome bonus there isn't really an issue it's more of a complaint. It's as much my fault as it is the sites. You ONLY offer reloads on Crypto currently. If I had understood that I would have made one large deposit all at once for my welcome bonus rather that making 6/7 deposits in 3/4 days that totaled about a grand. Since there was no code needed for the welcome bonus I just assumed the reload bonuses auto applied once a play though requirement was met? When that didn't happen I figured out it because it's only on Crypto.

J

johnson2000d

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Registration Period

When I check the registration period for certain tournaments and determine that the late registration period goes on for 14 blind levels - it discourages me from playing because just the late registration period is between two and three hours. If you wait near the end of the registration period to register - there are some huge stacks to conquer - so you are far behind. If you register early - you are in for the long haul( 4-5 hours) to complete the tournament.

It discourages me as a player. Any thoughts??

Also, it seems that the site has trouble loading the software. I have to try multiple times just to open the program.

S

Sunshinerise

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at ACR in PLO stakes from 0.5/1 $ and above are really fishes !!!

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is True poker still part of WPN

Is True poker still part of WPN ?

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DDoS refunds

It seems WPN will not refund monies to players where DDoS attacks caused problems in satellites tourney's . I am Still trying to get a $60 credit ( small amount I know but it's about the principal not the money ) from 8 months ago. One customer service rep says I'll get this taken care then never hear back . The next one tells me no credits for DDoS attacks. My best guess they use our monies towards paying off the DDoS attackers ..BS !!:(

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Configuring, GEE, Huge Surprise!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$20 Free Tourney Bucks, No Deposit Required at Americas Cardroom!

We recently launched our New Player Appreciation Days promotion and it’s making serious waves in the industry. For a limited time, just for signing up for an account we’ll give you $20 in Tourney Bucks for free. And there’s absolutely no deposit required.

Starting the day you sign-up, we’ll begin crediting you $2 in Tourney Bucks each day, for 10 days straight! You can use them to play real money tournaments, Sit & Go’s and Jackpot Poker. No strings attached.​

Just sign up and try us out.

It’s that easy at Americas Cardroom.

More information here

16Wad55.jpg

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else having trouble with this thread loading?

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happened to my post? I sent you the screenshot you requested? I also replied to your responses? Now I come back and it's all just deleted with no resolution? Not even a explanation about the error message, or why I'd be shuffled again if all seats were full? I deposited $500 with you guys today too. Wish I'd found this out first! Thanks for your time have a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.