Not open for further replies.
Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flushing the DNS solved all my problems. Thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am stuck at configuring.

Hello, if you still have issues with the configuring message please try to do the steps from the post #6616.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so what's is happening at ACR?, Just got a message at a play chip table that the table was shutting down for maintenance issues?
now the site is unreachable?
another update ?

Let me know if you still have the issue so I can assist you. The application should be working fine.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Americas Cardroom has $1,000,000 tourney this Sunday!

We have reached the halfway point of the 14-day Online Super Series, the second leg of the 3-part $10 Million OSS Cub3d.

We have an exciting list of events leading up to the Main Event this Sunday, August 26th. It’s a $265 buy-in $1,000,000 GTD Million Dollar Sundays tourney at 3pm ET.

Every day this week has at least 6 added events to the schedule, including featured events with massive prize pools. Here’s the list of the featured events from Monday, August 20th to August 26th (times listed are Eastern Time).

More information here

Monday (8/20) at 8:00pm - $80,000 GTD - $200+15
Tuesday (8/21) at 8:30pm - $125,000 GTD - $300+$20
Wednesday (8/22) at 3:30pm - $40,000 GTD - $30+$3
Thursday (8/23) at 7:45pm - $100,000 GTD - $300+$20
Friday (8/24) at 6:45pm - $40,000 GTD - $400+$30
Saturday (8/25) at 3:30pm - $75,000 GTD - $75+$7.50
Sunday (8/26) at 3:00pm - $1,000,000 GTD - $250+$15

6AzKOlt.jpg

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really sorry about this, the mobile application indeed is giving an error message that the password is incorrect, our Tech department is currently working on this. Regarding the desktop version, could you please take a screenshot or a picture where I can see the "MSVCP140.dll not found and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found"I will send this to them so they can solve this.

After not attempting to log in for a few days, I am now able to sign in. So it must have been some problem on ACR's end. Whatever your IT guys did, it worked.

I have to echo the other poster's comment about the customer service rep's sarcasm. Treated me like an idiot who didn't even know how to open the App. I already told him I could not open the app and asked him how to reset password at website.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So Avast is tagging ACR as suspect for me now too, is the only recourse to uninstall and reinstall?
Capture

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So Avast is tagging ACR as suspect for me now too, is the only recourse to uninstall and reinstall?
View attachment 211341

For this case, you just need to add Americas Cardroom app as an exception on the antivirus. If you don't know how to do it, you can search for it on their forums directly or contact their CS support so they can guide you how to do it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After not attempting to log in for a few days, I am now able to sign in. So it must have been some problem on ACR's end. Whatever your IT guys did, it worked.

I have to echo the other poster's comment about the customer service rep's sarcasm. Treated me like an idiot who didn't even know how to open the app. I already told him I could not open the app and asked him how to reset password at website.

I really apologize for the bad experience you had with the CS agent. If you need help or have any questions you can contact me directly through here.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
12:15 MST ACR down again!!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We're currently experiencing technical issues. All tournaments have been paused and techs are working on it. Thanks for your patience.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
12:15 MST ACR down again!!

For me as well. Opened the client, it downloaded a short update, and is giving me error message: "An error has occurred. Please try to login again later."

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Down for me too...get same error message when trying to log back in..

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Making it known ACR I'm not sure if it is on my end or if it is on ACR's end but im receiving a log in error and says please try again later! Anyone else having this issue?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Usually would not recommend logging out but.... I was registered for tournament it started during this mess, and table opened but it never seated players (connected to server) finally it connected after about 10 minutes and gave a can not login error and closed table, but I was logged in and when I tried to open lobby to see if I could get seated it did nothing. So I closed program reopened and everything was back to normal I am at table now.

EDIT: Just saw this message via twitter "Update: All Running and late registration tournaments except the OSS #52 and the Extreme Tuesdays will be canceled. Apologies for the inconveniences."
I am in OSS #52 so I did not get canceled.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Important:

-Our tournaments team are currently working on the refund process as per our terms and conditions. If you still don't have the refund, please contact our CS team so they can assist you with it.

-If you are having issues trying to open the poker client, contact our CS department via Live Chat. They will be more than glad to help you out. https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update: Everything is back to normal at this moment. Apologies for all the inconveniences, if you still have log in issues or didn't receive a refund as per our tournaments rule, please be so kind and contact our CS department via Live Chat.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks so much Acr Rep for all that you and the team do ,must be hectic when things like this happen so often i hope soon you find the people who continue to do this meaningless stuff just cause there so mad about there own lifes they feel the need to mess with others ..thanks for what you do

nml

nml

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I blind or are all low stakes SnGs gone?

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Down again, I had a heap of chips this time, is there any end in site for this happening.?

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Down again, I had a heap of chips this time, is there any end in site for this happening.?
I too was feeling pretty smooth in this one. Not as good as you however. Hope it comes back on, shame for you to lose those chips.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Down for maintenace?? 15 minutes then up and running.???? We shall see. 6 minutes and counting.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
What happen it's been more than 15 min I was first on the Daily free :'(

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star