T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Let me know if you still have the issue so I can assist you.

I am good to go now. Clearing the cache and cookies and restarting the computer a second time last night, fixed the issue. I will do this from now on if I get the same issue in the future.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mark your calendar for the BOSS leaderboard that runs August 27th to September 2nd. First place gets an $8,000 Live Cage package to Costa Rica.

You can also win a package through the Online Super Series leaderboard that is running now.

More information here

pB4sQ2P.jpg

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I managed to delete all ACR related entries in the Windows registry and reinstall the program. But when I try to launch it, I am getting stuck at "Configuring..." again. The lobby window is open, but no data is downloaded.

And after I close it and try to reopen, I am right back to where I was. I get the errors MSVCP140.dll not found and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found.

This is getting extremely frustrating.

Tried to get help via phone and live chat. No one answered the phone and the live chat person as not helpful. Told me to launch the App and reset password. Already told him I could not launch the app. I just need some sort of email link to reset password so that I can try to log in via my phone. ACR can't seem to even do that. Don't most companies allow you to reset password via an email?

Last edited:
Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sigh, tournament suspended by host. I got disconnected at beginning of the tournament. Cleared cookies and logged back in.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really concerned about our big freeroll on Sunday.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol! Message just said this is not a DDos attack, just waiting for players to return to the tables.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why all the cancelled tourneys?

Today, 8-16, was in on-demand, 100/200 level, "tourney cancelled by host". Will ACR be up on Sun 8-19, for Cardschat celebration freeroll?

Thank you for any updates.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My current tournament is about to start again in two minutes. Started back at 11:05 but somehow did a five minute break

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR crash, and recovery

Today, 8-16, was in on-demand, 100/200 level, "tourney cancelled by host". Will ACR be up on Sun 8-19, for Cardschat celebration freeroll?

Thank you for any updates.

The tourney did come back after 15 minutes down. Finished OTM, guy made full house to beat my flush.

Looking forward, maybe ACR will be up and running for the Sun freeroll

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The tourney did come back after 15 minutes down. Finished OTM, guy made full house to beat my flush.

Looking forward, maybe ACR will be up and running for the Sun freeroll
Keeping my fingers crossed for Sunday. Tough break on that bubble.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
phone support worked for me 1.877.314.4195

Hello, I managed to delete all ACR related entries in the Windows registry and reinstall the program. But when I try to launch it, I am getting stuck at "Configuring..." again. The lobby window is open, but no data is downloaded.

And after I close it and try to reopen, I am right back to where I was. I get the errors MSVCP140.dll not found and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found.

Tried to get help via phone and live chat. No one answered the phone and the live chat person as not helpful. Told me to launch the app and reset password. Already told him I could not launch the app. I just need some sort of email link to reset password so that I can try to log in via my phone. ACR can't seem to even do that. Don't most companies allow you to reset password via an email?

My ACR files on my pc were corrupt, tried uninstall, using file in ACR directory. Going to conntrol panel, programs, uninstall finally got rid of it.

Went to https://www.americascardroom.eu/ and downloaded the latest version.
I installed with no problem. When ACR came on, after installing new with old deleted, it let me establish a new password, I didn't have to mess with tech support.

If you deleted ACR, it should let you perform a clean install like I did.

The tech support I got at the 800 number was helpful, said what to do, cache, cookies, etc to better deal with a DDOS attack, when there is another one.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Tried to get help via phone and live chat. No one answered the phone and the live chat person as not helpful. Told me to launch the app and reset password. Already told him I could not launch the app. I just need some sort of email link to reset password so that I can try to log in via my phone. ACR can't seem to even do that. Don't most companies allow you to reset password via an email?

I'm really sorry about this, the mobile application indeed is giving an error message that the password is incorrect, our Tech department is currently working on this. Regarding the desktop version, could you please take a screenshot or a picture where I can see the "MSVCP140.dll not found and VCRUNTIME140.dll not found"I will send this to them so they can solve this.

D

dompower24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

My name is Jose Rodriguez. I made a deposit yesterday morning via Money Gram. I was told that it was going to be processed in 45 minutes to 8 hours. Since 12 hours passed by I decided to contact support via live chat. I spoke with George that was really unprofessional. He was sarcastic and arrogant. After 1 hour he told me that the “issue” was that I needed to put “JR” to my name since that’s the way they have it. Meaning Jose Rodriguez Jr. which was of course INCORRECT since that’s NOT MY NAME. Then he said that it was Jose Luis Rodriguez Jr. which is NOT.

After several minutes and him being sarcastic asking the same questions over and over and over (I have the chat transcript that they send via email) he asked me to try to make the deposit again which I did. The transaction is now being rejected because the control ID number was “already used”. I sent him the receipt and he confirms everything and asked to wait 45 minutes to 8 hours. 16 hours later and still I don’t have the balance on the account. I contacted support again and spoke with Edgar and Johnny.

They say that I need to wait since it is still being processed.

It is simply ridiculous.

Your customer service is simply the worst.

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was also having a lot of problems with ACR earlier this week. Security threat in AVG after downloading the latest update. Putting in an exception for ACR did fix that. Then stuck on configuring and not going anywhere without being able to click on anything.

I resorted to uninstalling and then reinstalling the ACR client and that did fix it for me.

D

dompower24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My name is Jose Rodriguez. I made a deposit yesterday morning via Money Gram. I was told that it was going to be processed in 45 minutes to 8 hours. Since 12 hours passed by I decided to contact support via live chat. I spoke with George that was really unprofessional. He was sarcastic and arrogant. After 1 hour he told me that the “issue” was that I needed to put “JR” to my name since that’s the way they have it. Meaning Jose Rodriguez Jr. which was of course INCORRECT since that’s NOT MY NAME. Then he said that it was Jose Luis Rodriguez Jr. which is NOT.

After several minutes and him being sarcastic asking the same questions over and over and over (I have the chat transcript that they send via email) he asked me to try to make the deposit again which I did. The transaction is now being rejected because the control ID number was “already used”. I sent him the receipt and he confirms everything and asked to wait 45 minutes to 8 hours. 16 hours later and still I don’t have the balance on the account. I contacted support again and spoke with Edgar and Johnny.

It is simply ridiculous.

Here is the information that I used.

Sender: Jose Rodriguez
Receiver: ANDREA FELICIA ARTAVIA VILLAR in Costa Rica
Control ID Number: 80678049

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, regarding the Configuring message (This also apply to the ones related with the antivirus) please do the following steps:

1. Close the poker application then perform a DNS Flush (If you don't know how to do that please search it on your browser, you can also check this one). Then, open the poker application.

2. If you still have the same issue, add the poker application as an exception in your antivirus. (To do that, please contact your antivirus provider or check on their forums) Re-start the poker application.

3. If you already did the step 1 and 2, please reinstall completely the application. (Remember to delete ALL the files related with ACR and then reinstall it)

Note: If you still have issues please let me know by Private message so I can give you personal help with this situation.

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My AVG did the same thing. It's not happened before. I had issues after this trying to use the software. I uninstalled and reinstalled ACR and it didn't happen. I also am wondering what has changed and if the client can be trusted.
That is interesting because, as with your AVG, my Avast was fine with the ACR that was installed until I opened it that day.
Something changed to trigger Avast to flag it.

I did as you did - uninstalled and reinstalled ACR.
For the re-install I used the ACR I had downloaded Sunday, ‎August ‎05, ‎2018, ‏‎1:59:22 PM
Check sums:
File: americascardroom_com.exe
CRC-32: 0e43bdba
MD4: d232377f7af18887d8ad7e5678d40159
MD5: b0878d422537bd31c8a77598486fc4c6
SHA-1: 2db98eb503deec6d72d1c3a82e2f63c7b1c95e9c

Also - as what happened with your re-install - after my reinstall of ACR - my Avast had no problem with ACR!
Very weird happenings - especially considering that Avast had no problem with Black Chip Poker during this whole time frame :bandit:

Gary_Heart

Gary_Heart

Gotta Have Heart
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
....perform a DNS Flush ....
.... add the poker application as an exception in your antivirus. ....
.... Reinstall completely the application. (Remember to delete ALL the files related with ACR and then reinstall it)
We just want to have fun with our poker experiences - Playing poker should not be this difficult.
And exceptions to virus protection should never be necessary - We don't want to chance virus or malicious software to run when our antivirus flags the software.
We should never have to allow an exception. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We just want to have fun with our poker experiences - Playing poker should not be this difficult.
And exceptions to virus protection should never be necessary - We don't want to chance virus or malicious software to run when our antivirus flags the software.
We should never have to allow an exception. :rolleyes:

I totally understand it but sometimes depending on the antivirus, the application is triggered as a warning but of course is completely safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It is simply ridiculous.

I'm really sorry about that, I'm currently checking this with the Deposits department. I will contact you very soon with an update.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It is simply ridiculous.

I already contacted the Deposit department. I'm sending you the details about it via Private message.

P

petalms2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had the same type of experience with ACR deposit at one time. It was corrected and the deposit was credited to my account. However they didn't give me the cost of my fees which I should have gotten for that deposit.

dolchinkov

dolchinkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if ACR would decrease entry on some tourney's and lower deposit to $25 or more they surely would increase traffic!!! on there site!
Hi,how much is the minimum deposit now?:hmmmm2:

ddg373

ddg373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so what's is happening at ACR?, Just got a message at a play chip table that the table was shutting down for maintenance issues?
now the site is unreachable?
another update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.