Official Replay Poker Support Thread

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to suggest that Replay look at the current action time allowance.

I feel it's inadequate.

Players should either have a time bank beyond the action time or the action time should be longer, one or the other.

I'm not sure if there are currently settings for this, if there are then this post needs to be on another thread but I presume there aren't options... :giggle:

Thanks for your time! ;)
Hi @Joe,

Thanks for your feedback. We don't have a setting for the time clock. You get either 10 seconds for turbo tables and 20 seconds for regular tables. You can click HERE to see the difference between those two. I'm not certain if this will be implemented, but having a time bank is something that has been suggested to our Tech Team as a feature improvement. I'll make sure to pass this along to let them know that more players are asking for this.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi @Roobz75,

Taking 3-5 minutes to act is too long. Each player is given 20 seconds on regular tables when it's their turn, if no action is taken, they will be folded. We haven't had any recent site-wide issue for this to happen so I can only assume connection issues in the player's side. You can click HERE for some troubleshooting steps we recommend when game is lagging.
Thanks for the information. The problem isn't my connection lagging, unfortunately it's other players. I can't do anything about that.😔
Comparing playing a game on pokerstars to Replay poker, Pokerstars just goes round the table miles faster, even with the time bank. It's hard to explain as it's a visual thing. Perhaps some of the players on CC in areas with poor Internet connection, don't play in others games on Replay poker, so there wouldn't be any issues raised to yourselves. 🤷‍♀️

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i cannot play CC homegames like CC individual or special games at replay mobile App . very strange

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any way to download a hand history from Replay? This would be a wonderful feature.

Thank you for your consideration.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi @Tracid,

If you're able to send a screenshot and also provide your Replay username so we can look into it, that would be great. You can send them here, or you can send me an email message: support@replaypoker.com
With regards to this Kristine there have been some issues with adding screenshots here from mobile devices. I'm unsure if that has been resolved yet or not but now with intermittent computer access I should eventually be able to show you this.

In the meantime I have worked out what the issue is.. It is when you view the page in portrait rather than landscape mode the highlighted/top game in the list of tournaments within the league has an info window which in landscape is displayed adjacent to the list of games but in portrait mode that info window/box is centralised over (and covering) the list of games.

Does that make sense? :giggle:

Hi @Joe,

Thanks for your feedback. We don't have a setting for the time clock. You get either 10 seconds for turbo tables and 20 seconds for regular tables. You can click HERE to see the difference between those two. I'm not certain if this will be implemented, but having a time bank is something that has been suggested to our Tech Team as a feature improvement. I'll make sure to pass this along to let them know that more players are asking for this.
Ok so, I'm glad that others have been voicing this issue to Replay and I am not alone.

There have been countless times where I have been auto-mucked/timed out in extremely important spots because there is no time bank and the action time is too short.

If this is an issue for me I would be willing to wager it is more so for many as I tend to (generally at least) act faster than almost any other players I see online. The majority of my decisions have been made well before action is on me and unless there is any kind of unexpected/unpredicted play from an opponent giving cause for reconsideration, most of my plays are snaps- whether it's fold, check, call, bet, raise or shove.

On the rare occasion when you are faced with a difficult decision for your tournament life, 20 seconds is perhaps manageable (just about).

Who in their right mind thinks that 10 seconds is sufficient, with absolutely no ability for any kind of extension? :LOL:

Obviously this week I've had a very bad experience on Replay with regards to this, leading to this impassioned plea, but lets not get into that... 😅

Furthermore something that might be pretty cool and make Replay stand out from other poker platforms (in a positive way), would be that if Replay were considering adding some kind of time bank/extension feature, is if they were to design it as time bank chips which are optionally 'thrown in'/used rather than just an automatic extension timer that pops up.

That would not only be a cool and interactive feature, but as it would be optional it wouldn't slow the game down as would only come into play when players really need to tank and (as far as I'm aware) for some inexplicable reason no other site has implemented this style of time extension yet.

Tell me that wouldn't be amazing. Sure, a comparatively mammoth task with regards to the software programming perhaps, but they say nothing worth doing is easy, right? 😀

Please do pass on 'you're welcome' to Replay for the concept and I look forward to all the weighty 10% royalty cheques to start rolling in when the time bank chip extension feature starts making billions. ( :geek: )

Mmmmmmmmm.... Look at all those zeros! :love:

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don't really get these 'time bank chips', Joe ...

Are these like the regular chips you receive at the start of a tournament/SnG?

For example, you'd receive 300 time bank chips at the beginning of a game which are used up for every second past your allotted action time? Or do mean that your play chips and these time chips would be one and the same (I'd be heavily against this concept, btw)?

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't really get these 'time bank chips', Joe ...

Are these like the regular chips you receive at the start of a tournament/SnG?

For example, you'd receive 300 time bank chips at the beginning of a game which are used up for every second past your allotted action time? Or do mean that your play chips and these time chips would be one and the same (I'd be heavily against this concept, btw)?
No, that's not what I mean.

When you watch televised poker these days often the players have a number of 'time bank' counters.. For example. three.

Whenever a player wishes for more time to think about a spot beyond their standard action time they are allowed to play a time bank chip and are granted an extra X seconds to consider their decision.

Personally I think this system is and would be far more preferable than that which most poker platforms currently use.

Even more so than your cards getting auto-mucked every single time you need longer than 10 or 20 seconds respectively because you're in a difficult spot.

Personally, I don't think that is sufficient or good enough, respectfully. :giggle: ❤️

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the mobile app does not support tournaments yet
Yes this is correct, the mobile app only has ring games at the moment. Tournaments have to be played in the browser version.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there any way to download a hand history from Replay? This would be a wonderful feature.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hi @nabmom,

We don't have a download feature, but your latest hands can show your most recent 200 hands:

I'll make sure to pass along your feedback to the rest of our team.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With regards to this Kristine there have been some issues with adding screenshots here from mobile devices. I'm unsure if that has been resolved yet or not but now with intermittent computer access I should eventually be able to show you this.

In the meantime I have worked out what the issue is.. It is when you view the page in portrait rather than landscape mode the highlighted/top game in the list of tournaments within the league has an info window which in landscape is displayed adjacent to the list of games but in portrait mode that info window/box is centralised over (and covering) the list of games.

Does that make sense? :giggle:

Ok so, I'm glad that others have been voicing this issue to Replay and I am not alone.

There have been countless times where I have been auto-mucked/timed out in extremely important spots because there is no time bank and the action time is too short.

If this is an issue for me I would be willing to wager it is more so for many as I tend to (generally at least) act faster than almost any other players I see online. The majority of my decisions have been made well before action is on me and unless there is any kind of unexpected/unpredicted play from an opponent giving cause for reconsideration, most of my plays are snaps- whether it's fold, check, call, bet, raise or shove.

On the rare occasion when you are faced with a difficult decision for your tournament life, 20 seconds is perhaps manageable (just about).

Who in their right mind thinks that 10 seconds is sufficient, with absolutely no ability for any kind of extension? :LOL:

Obviously this week I've had a very bad experience on Replay with regards to this, leading to this impassioned plea, but lets not get into that... 😅

Furthermore something that might be pretty cool and make Replay stand out from other poker platforms (in a positive way), would be that if Replay were considering adding some kind of time bank/extension feature, is if they were to design it as time bank chips which are optionally 'thrown in'/used rather than just an automatic extension timer that pops up.

That would not only be a cool and interactive feature, but as it would be optional it wouldn't slow the game down as would only come into play when players really need to tank and (as far as I'm aware) for some inexplicable reason no other site has implemented this style of time extension yet.

Tell me that wouldn't be amazing. Sure, a comparatively mammoth task with regards to the software programming perhaps, but they say nothing worth doing is easy, right? 😀

Please do pass on 'you're welcome' to Replay for the concept and I look forward to all the weighty 10% royalty cheques to start rolling in when the time bank chip extension feature starts making billions. ( :geek: )

Mmmmmmmmm.... Look at all those zeros! :love:

Hi @Joe,

Thanks for the update that you sorted out the issue and it has something to do with your mobile device being sideways or not. :)

The time bank feature is something that has been suggested in the past, but it was never implemented. I will make sure that your note and feedback get relayed to our Team. If there's anything else you want to share, ideas, feedback, suggestion, we like to hear it. Have a great weekend!

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi @nabmom,

We don't have a download feature, but your latest hands can show your most recent 200 hands:

I'll make sure to pass along your feedback to the rest of our team.
Thank you for your response, Kristine. The ability to download all hands is a major function that is essential for any serious poker player so that we can review our plays and learn. It would be nice to know if this is anywhere on your list of top priorities for the next calendar year.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your response, Kristine. The ability to download all hands is a major function that is essential for any serious poker player so that we can review our plays and learn. It would be nice to know if this is anywhere on your list of top priorities for the next calendar year.
Hi @nabmom,

This will absolutely be discussed, but we haven't finalized our roadmap for next year. We appreciate your feedback and suggestion as we continue to improve our site. :)

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
OK, so lets get this thread rolling with a few issues I'd like to raise and get feedback on:
OH man, thank you for that post and for precising and making every point CLEAR and neat. I think you said it all :):).
To address your outstanding questions, our Poker Room Manager just confirmed that antes are not part of the pot before the flop.

Hello Kristine, thank you for being here and for being so patient with us.

But with all due respect, if that confirmation is correct, than it probably has to do with some other game, definitely not poker.
In poker, any chip put in the middle becomes a part of a pot that would eventually be won by one of the participating players or more in case of a "chop".
If a chip (s) is in the middle AND IS NOT part of the pot, then it should be returned to its lawful owner, but that wouldn't be poker anymore would it ?!

Please ask your Poker Room Manager to reconsider that "Confirmation" or do some research and get back to us, thank you 😌.

Best regards.

Naji.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OH man, thank you for that post and for precising and making every point CLEAR and neat. I think you said it all :):).

Hello Kristine, thank you for being here and for being so patient with us.

But with all due respect, if that confirmation is correct, than it probably has to do with some other game, definitely not poker.
In poker, any chip put in the middle becomes a part of a pot that would eventually be won by one of the participating players or more in case of a "chop".
If a chip (s) is in the middle AND IS NOT part of the pot, then it should be returned to its lawful owner, but that wouldn't be poker anymore would it ?!

Please ask your Poker Room Manager to reconsider that "Confirmation" or do some research and get back to us, thank you 😌.

Best regards.

Naji.
Hi Naji,

Thanks for your note. The ante is 10% of the big blind, and the winner of the pot gets the antes. Replay has always had this system, and I passed along your feedback to the rest of the team.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,

My mom is trying to play on Replaypoker, but she always end up having a black screen like this:

61afdc917b51ddd31b33a0a9d4ba707b.png

Can anyone help please?

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still unresolved. She's triyng to access the table where our mate is playing in the Cardschat team league, but she can't (blank screen):

47d82808030940633db2bb74641a6e57.png

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Help, help, help, help, help please... My mom will have to forfeit the league if I don't receive help!
I just wanted to put:
Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies? Have you allowed third party cookies in your browser?

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi @Yanko57,

So sorry your Mom is having issues getting on our site. I was able to confirm with our Tech Team that we haven't had any recent outage. Andyreas sent in the link for the troubleshooting steps we recommend, were you able to check that out? If not, I am resending it below.

Replay Poker offers support in English and we have relied on a system-generated translation such as Google Translate if we have to assist non-English speakers.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be nice if you removed inactive players sooner.

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
I discovered Replay Poker through the admin's post about the CardsChat Variance League, and I decided to join. At the time, I couldn't play on Replay, so I entered 'N/A' as my entry. However, I recently registered (today, actually) and received an initial 3,500 chips. I haven't had a chance to read the terms and conditions or understand how the chips work and their value. Could someone provide me with a brief overview? I would greatly appreciate your response.