Official Replay Poker Support Thread

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suggestions:
I wish the League information would load even on inactive Google Chrome tabs in the backgroung. Very annoying when I open each Cardchat league it takes like 5 seconds to see the information on each league since it only starts loading this page once the tab becomes active.

View attachment 322612
Also add sound volume controller to the tables, since the client is just some sort of add-on to Chrome meaning that I can't adjust the audio from my Windows volume mixer without adjusting whole Google Chrome volume
Hi @RekterOfChildren!

I'm going to pass along your ideas to the rest of the team to see what they think.

We always love getting suggestions and feedback, so if you come up with anything else just let us know!

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
<3 Just coming here to say that I have noticed wayyy less glitches this season so far <3 I have had only one time when I could not bet because I was unable to sit back in no matter how many times I mashed that button. I believe I only heard one person complain about it happening to them too.
I do not know what you guys doing :p but PLEASE <3 Keep up the good work <3 (and I also 100% agree with what Rekter said ) <3
Have the best day Kristine and thank you <3

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i cant get Replay Poker to open thru Facebook . anything know what is going on ?

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I decided to use your application for android. but did not find league games in it. I decided okay, you can just register on the site and play calmly through the application. But the time has come for the start of the tournament in the league and there is no notification in the application and the table has not opened. And you also have to play through the site. and I've been waiting for so long when you release the application for android, but now I'm upset. please consider updating the App.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<3 Just coming here to say that I have noticed wayyy less glitches this season so far <3 I have had only one time when I could not bet because I was unable to sit back in no matter how many times I mashed that button. I believe I only heard one person complain about it happening to them too.
I do not know what you guys doing :p but PLEASE <3 Keep up the good work <3 (and I also 100% agree with what Rekter said ) <3
Have the best day Kristine and thank you <3
Hi @billibooo!

Thank you for the feedback that it's a better gaming experience for you, that's great news! You have a wonderful day as well. :)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant get Replay Poker to open thru Facebook . anything know what is going on ?
Hi @skaterick,

Unfortunately, Facebook authorization login is currently unavailable. 😔 To access Replay Poker, please login directly from our website www.replaypoker.com using your email address or username and password.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I decided to use your application for android. but did not find league games in it. I decided okay, you can just register on the site and play calmly through the application. But the time has come for the start of the tournament in the league and there is no notification in the application and the table has not opened. And you also have to play through the site. and I've been waiting for so long when you release the application for android, but now I'm upset. please consider updating the app.
Hi @kara260588,

Thanks for the feedback. Currently the app only allows access to Ring Games. In order to join a tournament you'll need to specifically go to replaypoker.com. We do plan to add more of the main site's functionality to the mobile app in the near future though, so be sure to keep an eye out for more updates!

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi.
My only issue is that now and again, the 'open table' tab takes a bit too long to open and occasionally, it's sat me out of hand. Is this a glitch, or just one of those things please?

Thanks,
Roobz

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi @skaterick,

Unfortunately, Facebook authorization login is currently unavailable. 😔 To access Replay Poker, please login directly from our website www.replaypoker.com using your email address or username and password.
surprisingly ,i didnt even need to have or use a password for months ! now i do and everything works smoothly . thanks for the help.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.
My only issue is that now and again, the 'open table' tab takes a bit too long to open and occasionally, it's sat me out of hand. Is this a glitch, or just one of those things please?

Thanks,
Roobz
Hi @Roobz75,

If it happens again, you can close the table and you can keep track of all the tournaments you're currently registered for under "My Games and Tournaments" on the right side of the Dashboard. You can then open your table this way.

ll3IKTbQNIKRnVUM57Ylnm4SG

I hope that helps.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
surprisingly ,i didnt even need to have or use a password for months ! now i do and everything works smoothly . thanks for the help.
I'm glad it works @skaterick! :)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen there's a functionality to now mute spectators, thanks Replay!👏

Just in case that becomes necessary again, @billibooo 😘
We're excited about this new feature @Andyreas! :)

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Site freezes constantly and since the launch of your new site update I haven't been able to collect the daily bonus anymore ... especially the former issue is frustrating as hell, forcing me to fold strong hands and causing me many unnecessary losses. I swear, if it wasn't play money I would be a lot more irate than right now.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi @SopianaeExtra,

We informed our Tech Team about players who are experiencing lagging since the new website restyle. Please write to us at support@replaypoker.com so we can troubleshoot if you're still experiencing freezing issues, and also to check about your daily bonus chips.

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi @SopianaeExtra,

We informed our Tech Team about players who are experiencing lagging since the new website restyle. Please write to us at support@replaypoker.com so we can troubleshoot if you're still experiencing freezing issues, and also to check about your daily bonus chips.
Yeah well, switching to 'Desktop mode' on our phones helps, too. Maybe you should've tested your version beforehand.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Anyone else getting a pop-up which can’t be closed when opening the CardsChat Team League on Replay?

I’ve been experiencing this on iOS since the update.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi.
Is there something wrong with my settings or at Replay Poker as yesterday, the weeks games on the team league option was missing and today, as in the screenshot, there is no Friday 17th March game?

Attachments

• Screenshot (48).png
    Screenshot (48).png
    247.3 KB · Views: 3
Martin

Martin

Scokyl's Scoundrels
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi.
Is there something wrong with my settings or at Replay Poker as yesterday, the weeks games on the team league option was missing and today, as in the screenshot, there is no Friday 17th March game?
That was some kind of glitch that was fixed Roobz, as for the Friday game it is played at 2am our time so shows up as March 18th for us in the UK

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi @Roobz75,

If it happens again, you can close the table and you can keep track of all the tournaments you're currently registered for under "My Games and Tournaments" on the right side of the Dashboard. You can then open your table this way.

ll3IKTbQNIKRnVUM57Ylnm4SG

I hope that helps.
Yes thanks. Hopefully that will help. It has happened previous and because I couldn't open the table or didn't know how to, the game just played without me, which was annoying as you can imagine and a waste of chips.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Site freezes constantly and since the launch of your new site update I haven't been able to collect the daily bonus anymore ... especially the former issue is frustrating as hell, forcing me to fold strong hands and causing me many unnecessary losses. I swear, if it wasn't play money I would be a lot more irate than right now.
I used to get something like this when there were add ons automatically downloaded in Chrome. Kept freezing and sitting me out, or not even dealing any cards. Got so fed up. Couldn't even close the site down. Just by chance, started looking at my browser settings after it updated and Replay Poker updated.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else getting a pop-up which can’t be closed when opening the CardsChat Team League on Replay?

I’ve been experiencing this on iOS since the update.
Hi @Tracid,

I haven't heard anyone else mention this. Are you still experiencing this issue?

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to get something like this when there were add ons automatically downloaded in Chrome. Kept freezing and sitting me out, or not even dealing any cards. Got so fed up. Couldn't even close the site down. Just by chance, started looking at my browser settings after it updated and Replay Poker updated.
Thanks for the feedback. There's a player who mentioned this browser called Brave, and other players tried it as well. According to them, it helped with the lagging and freezing issues. I haven't tried it yet as my Safari and Google Chrome work fine when playing at the tables.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi @Tracid,

I haven't heard anyone else mention this. Are you still experiencing this issue?
Yes, just navigated to CardsChat Team League and when the page with the list of games loads, there is a pop-up for the week 9 game (which played 7 days ago) over the list of games and cannot be closed.

I’d add pictures but am struggling to do so from mobile devices at the moment…

I’ll see if someone else can add it for me..

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thanks for the feedback. There's a player who mentioned this browser called Brave, and other players tried it as well. According to them, it helped with the lagging and freezing issues. I haven't tried it yet as my Safari and Google Chrome work fine when playing at the tables.
Well, one can't deny that at least you're trying to help! 😀

A question to you: When is your new app ready to support SnGs and MTTs? I'd download it (again) in a heartbeat if that time comes.