Official Replay Poker Support Thread

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as I know, vpn changes IP, but you can see that the device from which a person logs in is the same?
Well, I guess I'm just digging. I am glad that this problem is in plain sight and I hope that soon we will be able to cheer our players again during the game!
Thanks.

Hi Chica_bonita,

Our system can usually detect if the same device is being used, but not for this particular player. Our Team is working on getting a fix, so we can allow chat again for spectators. I'm also hoping spectator chat can be reinstated soon.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi Kristine

You are welcome. And thanks for your update.

Regarding antes not being part of the pot total calculation I guess I'm just lost as to why the decision was made not to include antes as part of that total being displayed on the table. I just can't think of a possible reason or the logic behind this decision. The problem is that by not including it in the pot total being displayed on the table, it makes bet sizing more difficult because the player now has to manually calculate the total first before deciding how much, lets say, a half pot bet is supposed to be. And if the ante is not part of the pot before the flop, what changes to make it part of the pot after the flop? The ante will be awarded to the winner of the hand regardless of whether or not a flop occurs which, by definition, makes it part of the pot that the player wins. I have to say I am really curious about the rationale behind this decision if it being done intentionally as you are telling me it is.

Regarding #6, what my example was trying to tell you was that if your software is supposed to merge tables as soon as a hand on the table to be removed ends then that is not what actually happens. The tournament I was watching was down to 10 players split over 2 tables and I had both tables open at the same time and both tables had 5 players. Table A and Table B are both playing a hand with 5 players. Table A's hand ends first and results in eliminating a player into 10th place. Table B is still playing their hand. Table A is the table that is going to be removed but instead of being removed and joining Table B, it continues to play another hand. Table A now is playing another hand with 4 players. The hand on Table B now ends and because Table A has started another hand, it too starts another hand instead of waiting for the hand on Table A to finish first. Table B now plays another hand with 5 players. Table A's hand now ends and the 4 players on that table now join Table B.

Basically the problem is that Replay's software does not do any Hand-for-hand play at the point where you are 1 player away from the Final Table. If your software did H4H play then this problem would not happen. As much as you all want to believe or tell us that your software is working or should be working as intended, the experience of us players is that it does not work as you describe the way it should be working. Not sure what else I can tell you.

Thanks
Doug/Fivefor

Hi Doug,

I'll make sure to pass on to the team your feedback about antes. Merging the final tables should work as intended, and Hand for Hand play is currently in development.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well Doug asked most of the questions and has been correct every time :)

but I got a funny one, when you are playing in a game and the notice in lower corner comes up stating your next game is starting and to click it to open, it changes the game you were in to the new game. then you must go back to the
lobby, click leagues, pick the league and reopen it and choose the game you were already playing.

very happy to have you here listening to our complaints in the interest of getting the site working better for all of us to enjoy. thank you :)

Hi jaymfc,

I'll make sure the rest the team gets your feedback. In the meantime, you can keep track of all the tournaments you're currently registered in under "My Games & Tournaments" on the right side of the Dashboard.

I hope that info helps.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi jaymfc,

I'll make sure the rest the team gets your feedback. In the meantime, you can keep track of all the tournaments you're currently registered in under "My Games & Tournaments" on the right side of the Dashboard.

I hope that info helps.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine
thank you :) I couldn't find it, ok I found it, I was in leagues and checking drop down.
tried to check it but I guess it only works for games you are playing in (what I needed )
but not the games you are registered in, seems strange.

as for that other issue of software not going to the final table when it gets to 9 players, that happened today, watching both tables, one 5 handed and one 4 handed, we played at least 5 hands and I was stalling waiting for it. only 8 made it there :eek:

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you, Doug for the Hand ID numbers and for your detailed notes. Hand for Hand play is currently in development, and with the CardsChat community bringing this up more, I'll pass it on to our Team to let them know that more players are requesting for it.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi jaymfc,
you can keep track of all the tournaments you're currently registered in under "My Games & Tournaments" on the right side of the Dashboard.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine
hey Kristine :)
just wanted to let you know this is not working ;)
I'm registered in 6 games but it says "not registered in any games"
I have the screenshots if needed :)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
hey Kristine :)
just wanted to let you know this is not working ;)
I'm registered in 6 games but it says "not registered in any games"
I have the screenshots if needed :)
Hey Jay - always a good idea to post screenshots no matter what. Just makes it easier. :)

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Replay Poker!

First of all I just want to say thank you for your great site. We replaced our League games from pokerstars to your home games as you are offering a platform where everyone around the world can play and you have a nice platform as well. :)

I just wanted to question that are you planning to hold all the MTTs with antes from the beginning? In my opinion it would help to offer poker at higher level in our league games as well.

Another thing is that I'm sure you are still improving your mobile client. Should we count on a chat function? And can you come up with an easier blind-sizing from phone, where I can type the number I want to raise with?

I think that's all for now, but happy to being cooparate with you and you listening the members from here as well.

Good luck in the future. :)

Jani

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok :) just didn't want to clutter the thread :)

Hi jaymfc,

Thank you for the screenshots. It reminded me that Private Leagues are not shown in your Dashboard, because Private Leagues are created before specifically for players who want to have tournaments only with a specific group, and they don't want this displayed for all the public site to see.

We haven't had this request before, but maybe it's time to revisit this feature to have dashboard display the tournaments even if they are for Private Leagues. I will pass this on to our Team as I can see the demand for it, specifically for Cardschat players.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Replay Poker!

First of all I just want to say thank you for your great site. We replaced our League games from Pokerstars to your home games as you are offering a platform where everyone around the world can play and you have a nice platform as well. :)

I just wanted to question that are you planning to hold all the MTTs with antes from the beginning? In my opinion it would help to offer poker at higher level in our league games as well.

Another thing is that I'm sure you are still improving your mobile client. Should we count on a chat function? And can you come up with an easier blind-sizing from phone, where I can type the number I want to raise with?

I think that's all for now, but happy to being cooparate with you and you listening the members from here as well.

Good luck in the future. :)

Jani

Hi Jani,

Thank you for your questions. We structure our tournaments in different ways to cater to different preferences — some do have antes from the start, others kick in later, while some don't have them at all. In this particular case, CardsChat requested antes begin at level 8.

Our Team is working on including chat eventually on the mobile App, but we cannot provide a timeline at the moment. I'll make sure to let our Team know about an easier option when it comes to typing in the amount you want to bet. :)

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi jaymfc,

Thank you for the screenshots. It reminded me that Private Leagues are not shown in your Dashboard, because Private Leagues are created before specifically for players who want to have tournaments only with a specific group, and they don't want this displayed for all the public site to see.

We haven't had this request before, but maybe it's time to revisit this feature to have dashboard display the tournaments even if they are for Private Leagues. I will pass this on to our Team as I can see the demand for it, specifically for Cardschat players.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine
Could there be an option to "hide" your status from public view? Like an "Only Me" option to "Who can see this?" for registered tournaments? Maybe make an option to choose how to display public and private games, so that you can opt to have public games viewable to all, and private ones for your eyes only. I have no idea how easy or difficult that would be to implement. :p Just some ideas I'm throwing out there.

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could there be an option to "hide" your status from public view? Like an "Only Me" option to "Who can see this?" for registered tournaments? Maybe make an option to choose how to display public and private games, so that you can opt to have public games viewable to all, and private ones for your eyes only. I have no idea how easy or difficult that would be to implement. :p Just some ideas I'm throwing out there.

Hi Tammy!

Thank you for the suggestions. I passed these on to our Team. :)

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello Replay Kristine and everyone assisting us here.

<3 First of all I am super happy that this platform is more inclusive. I love that we can play with more people. My name is billiboo on replay.

Replay has taken a bit on a toll though with the glitches.

Last season I had a player have to wait ten minutes between cards being dealt. That is absolutely rough.
There has been many occasions when I and other members of my team have been unable to play a hand. It greys out all buttons and you cannot play.
Screenshot 27

Last week I had a player have kq, ^ that exact same thing happened and he could not play then kkq came on the flop.
That is a very hard thing to watch and deal with during a league game. The blinds are so fast and heavy that you need every win and working on your mental game is a sour prize in those situations.
Last week I also had a player unable to sign in. (he is from Morocco)
And last night my opening hand was TT and I was unable to play, same as the picture above with all buttons grey and many times I was sat out.
My updates are up to date, I take very good care of my computer's health.
I would also like to say that I completely agree with FiveFor's comments on break time. We need breaks to coincide and with other poker clients and a full five minutes is very much needed and I am super happy that is in the pipeline <3

I am sorry to complain BUT I am grateful for your service and I know you all will fix it. Thanks for your time and effort! Have the best day

Last edited:
Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello! :ciao:
I can fully agree and confirm the crash data provided: I witnessed the game when the game just stopped and the players could not play heads-up when they got to the final table: they waited 10 minutes until at least 1 hand occurred.
Last week, the same thing was constantly happening at the tables - similar failures were observed every day. They were not as long as in the situation described above, but they could affect the ability to play in certain hands: all buttons became inactive.
This is especially unpleasant if you made an impressive raise, the opponent raised your bet even higher, but you could not call.
Thank you, Billy, for reporting this.:eek:
<3 First of all I am super happy that this platform is more inclusive. I love that we can play with more people. My name is billiboo on replay.
Last season I had a player have to wait ten minutes between cards being dealt. That is absolutely rough.
There has been many occasions when I and other members of my team have been unable to play a hand. It greys out all buttons and you cannot play.
View attachment 305323
Last week I had a player have kq, ^ that exact same thing happened and he could not play then kkq came on the flop.
That is a very hard thing to watch and deal with during a league game. The blinds are so fast and heavy that you need every win and working on your mental game is a sour prize in those situations.
And last night my opening hand was TT and I was unable to play, same as the picture above with all buttons grey and many times I was sat out.
I would also like to say that I completely agree with FiveFor's comments on break time. We need breaks to coincide and with other poker clients and a full five minutes is very much needed and I am super happy that is in the pipeline <3
I am sorry to complain BUT I am grateful for your service and I know you all will fix it. Thanks for your time and effort! Have the best day

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all!

We're excited to launch this new support thread for all things Replay Poker.

Replay is the home of free, recreational poker for serious poker players. If you haven't signed up with us yet, learn a bit about what makes us different from other social poker sites.

Please use this thread to ask us any support-related issues, such as technical help, feedback on our features, or questions about our poker room or promotions. Including your Replay username will allow us to assist you more quickly.

We look forward to assisting you here on the CardsChat forum!
Can you add another type of poker to your site, with a short deck (36 cards)?

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not sure if it has been mentioned or requested before but adding colour codes to notes would help us old guys with bad a bad memory a lot.
May even help the younglings as well:cool:

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

View attachment 305323

Hi billiboo! Thank you for the screenshot and for your note. Can you please provide the Hand ID number in that screenshot? We're unable to look up that information and I want to pass that along to our Tech Team.

Thanks,
ReplayKristine

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you add another type of poker to your site, with a short deck (36 cards)?

Hello kara260588!

I passed this on to our team and they said that this is on their radar. :)

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

Last edited:
billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi billiboo! Thank you for the screenshot and for your note. Can you please provide the Hand ID number in that screenshot? We're unable to look up that information and I want to pass that along to our Tech Team.

Thanks,
ReplayKristine

Hey Kristine :) I have the number here for you #830600743. Thanks again for your help and I posted in my team thread the suggestions you gave about how to make replay run optimally :)
Thanks for all you do :)

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! :ciao:
I can fully agree and confirm the crash data provided: I witnessed the game when the game just stopped and the players could not play heads-up when they got to the final table: they waited 10 minutes until at least 1 hand occurred.
Last week, the same thing was constantly happening at the tables - similar failures were observed every day. They were not as long as in the situation described above, but they could affect the ability to play in certain hands: all buttons became inactive.
This is especially unpleasant if you made an impressive raise, the opponent raised your bet even higher, but you could not call.
Thank you, Billy, for reporting this.:eek:

Hi Chica_bonita,

Please feel free to send us an email at support@replaypoker.com if doing the troubleshooting steps doesn't help. For outages taking that long, we want those recorded to make sure our Tech Team can investigate properly. We would need the tournament ID and Hand ID if you send in a support email.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if it has been mentioned or requested before but adding colour codes to notes would help us old guys with bad a bad memory a lot.
May even help the younglings as well:cool:

Thank you, Ron112355 for the suggestion. I passed it on to our Team. :)

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Kristine :) I have the number here for you #830600743. Thanks again for your help and I posted in my team thread the suggestions you gave about how to make replay run optimally :)
Thanks for all you do :)

Thank you for the information, billibooo. I added that to the report I sent to our Tech Team.

Cheers,
ReplayKristine

R

ReplayKristine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Faced with the problem of landing at the table in the league on replay poker, I can log in, but when I click the network at the table, the constant loading continues. I updated the VPN, I went in privately, but nothing happens, maybe someone has encountered this problem, and tell me the solution, thank you in advance!
Hi nikolaevich87!

We have here a few things you can check with your computer.
  • Update your web browser to the most current version available.
  • Try closing the Replay Lobby page and only having your table window open.
  • Clear your browser cache and cookies if you have not done so recently.
  • Check other browsers, like Safari or Chrome, to see if you encounter the same issues.
  • Try disabling any plugins, addons, or browser extensions.
  • If you are using WiFi, try playing with a wired connection to reduce connection problems.
  • Last, but not least: a good old fashioned restart of your computer can sometimes work wonders.

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi nikolaevich87!

We have here a few things you can check with your computer.
  • Update your web browser to the most current version available.
  • Try closing the Replay Lobby page and only having your table window open.
  • Clear your browser cache and cookies if you have not done so recently.
  • Check other browsers, like Safari or Chrome, to see if you encounter the same issues.
  • Try disabling any plugins, addons, or browser extensions.
  • If you are using WiFi, try playing with a wired connection to reduce connection problems.
  • Last, but not least: a good old fashioned restart of your computer can sometimes work wonders.
Did it all! There were no problems before!