Not when you don't come here

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uni-betI am sure that their program specifically did not give me a map. I have been playing online for over 9 years, and I see this for the first time. Is it legal? I played 10 tournaments for $ 1 Each of them gave me 7-2 8-3 9-4. The initial stack is 3000 - I did not make more than 3500 not at one of the tournaments, not because I don’t know how to play, it just didn’t give a map. I spent all day yesterday to die of boredom and lost $ 10

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have no idea what things you were playing actually but even with average cards it is quite difficult to NOT gain 500 or me chips during one tournament (yet alone 10) so it does look like you dont know how to play ... :hmmmm2:

S

Scroooob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uni-betI am sure that their program specifically did not give me a map. I have been playing online for over 9 years, and I see this for the first time. Is it legal? I played 10 tournaments for $ 1 Each of them gave me 7-2 8-3 9-4. The initial stack is 3000 - I did not make more than 3500 not at one of the tournaments, not because I don’t know how to play, it just didn’t give a map. I spent all day yesterday to die of boredom and lost $ 10

Are you asking if it is legal for a tourney to deal you junk cards? What were the blinds? How many players were in? Which site? How many people made he money? Before I can understand your gripe, I must have more info.
But if you are asking if it is possible to always be dealt junk, the answer is of course yes. But I think the stakes might be too high for you if you are complaining about losing 10 $1 tourneys.