Noble Poker Sign Up Bonus Problems

J

joecansee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last Thursday I registered with noble to take advantage of their $800 bonus. Thing is when it was all said it done it didn't give me the proper bonus (only $700) I didn't deposit but contacted them to make sure I would get the $800 and they told me I didn't qualify because I didn't come from that link.

I contacted them, showed them the page (which was on their server) that even had a "$900 bonus" not 800 like the site I got it from specified. They told me to contact the site I signed up through, as it was out of Noble's Power (LOL), I did just that and he told me the opposite and there was nothing he could do. They jerked me off some more before telling me they forwarded to the manager, 5 days later and still nothing new...

So question is, What can I do? Since I didn't deposit can I just create a new account? I woudl be willing to do it through this site if it's been successful, I downloaded through firefox, I've never had a problem with any other site bonuses with firefox, could that be the problem?

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well you should have signed up through cardschat, anyways the reason why you can't just change which site you signed up through is because the links you click on to signup tell Noble who to pay if and when you generate significant rake. NOW to be completely honest you aren't missing anything once you read the bonus wager requirements you would pull your money out and find another signup bonus to whore because that one is a joke!

J

joecansee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I signed up through another site which had the same bonus, but Noble Poker isn't giving it to me for some reason. How is their bonus a joke?

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
joecansee said:
No, I signed up through another site which had the same bonus, but Noble Poker isn't giving it to me for some reason. How is their bonus a joke?
Play for 3 hours, clear $10 then work out how many hands you will have to play to clear $800. Dont plan on doing anything else for the next 3 months!

J

joecansee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
robwhufc said:
Play for 3 hours, clear $10 then work out how many hands you will have to play to clear $800. Dont plan on doing anything else for the next 3 months!
So basically it's no different from any other site....I play 4-5 tables at once, Cleared a $150 FTP redeposit bonus in days.

But anyways, any help one what to do? (Should I make a new account)

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can only have one account and they are quite good at enforcing that rule. My guess is if support won't get it sorted for you then there isn't much to do. Now they are not like every site as far as their bonus goes. If you have experience clearing a FullTilt bonus then you might be able to bang out Noble's. FullTilt is one of the harder bonuses to clear and Noble's is more difficult than FullTilt's. For instance it is 1000 raked hands at table stakes of .5/1 to get 10 dollars released. Judge for yourself..........

J

joecansee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xdmanx007 said:
You can only have one account and they are quite good at enforcing that rule. My guess is if support won't get it sorted for you then there isn't much to do. Now they are not like every site as far as their bonus goes. If you have experience clearing a FullTilt bonus then you might be able to bang out Noble's. FullTilt is one of the harder bonuses to clear and Noble's is more difficult than FullTilt's. For instance it is 1000 raked hands at table stakes of .5/1 to get 10 dollars released. Judge for yourself..........
Wow, 1000 hands for $10? I always hear people raving about their bonus so I thought it wasn't that bad....

What are some of the better bonuses out there?

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WELL! Not really an easy question to answer depends on your bankroll and experience level. I have above average experience with banging out deposit bonuses so tell me what you are looking for and I shall see about guiding you proper.

J

joecansee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I play normally 4 tables at a time, whether or not it's on the same site or not depends on how many people on (I played 4 at once at FTP, hence how I banged out an $150 bonus in a few days)

When my bankroll was small I deposited 200 into FTP, and redopisited 150 and cleared both those, I'm currently clearing 480 Bonus at Inter, have 90 so far.

Cleared PP Original and Reload.

I just opened up an Empire account, deposited $500...waited a few minutes, nothing into my account. Checked netteller and it was debited, but hour later still nothing...I emailed them so hoping nothing is wrong there...

Oh and is it just me or does Party hate it when you withdraw? lol. Had some bad beats and tough losses ($100 in a session) two times after withdrawing.