No sound betonline

G

Gameguyguru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I just started playing on betonline and I can’t seem to get any sound on my phone. I messed with the sound settings and nothing. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I just started playing on betonline and I can’t seem to get any sound on my phone. I messed with the sound settings and nothing. Anyone have an idea how to fix this?
I have to restart my phone many times, the sound usually goes off if you surf something else while in middle of game, at least for me that is. If you reboot the phone during the game it won’t boot you off the game placement and you have over a minute to log back in (at least for tournaments) I’ve never had an issue just restarting the phone mid game if no sound. It’s stupid and makes others wait, but I want to play with sound when I play lol

If anyone knows another solution please do tell!

Hope that helps

Last edited:
G

Gameguyguru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to restart my phone many times, the sound usually goes off if you surf something else while in middle of game, at least for me that is. If you reboot the phone during the game it won’t boot you off the game placement and you have over a minute to log back in (at least for tournaments) I’ve never had an issue just restarting the phone mid game if no sound. It’s stupid and makes others wait, but I want to play with sound when I play lol

If anyone knows another solution please do tell!

Hope that helps

I gave it a shot and nothing! It’s so annoying playing without noise haha it’s like I can’t look away!

Last edited: