No freerolls

K

killercon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive noticed since this pandemic outbreak that alot of sites are not having freerolls. there taking advantage of all the people stuck at home bored with nothing to do. well i took all my money out of them sites and quit my account i dont think sites should take advantage of bad situations. that just shows the true character of the people who run them sites. i got screwed out of hundreds of dollars when they all went down in 2008. screw them.:mad:

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree taking the freerolls down just because they know they are going to get the player traffic regardless is petty and greedy for sure. Betonline is having $1000 & $500 freerolls right now. Check them out.

Good luck to all:cool:

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive noticed since this pandemic outbreak that alot of sites are not having freerolls. there taking advantage of all the people stuck at home bored with nothing to do. well i took all my money out of them sites and quit my account i dont think sites should take advantage of bad situations. that just shows the true character of the people who run them sites. i got screwed out of hundreds of dollars when they all went down in 2008. screw them.:mad:
Where have you noticed this?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sites do continue providing freerolls to the players , at least all CC freerolls have not stopped being offered in many poker sites . 888poker , pokerstars , ACR , etc . FOr ACR look at the private games tab . As for the ACR 50$ freerolls I believe they will come back , but they still have some 50$ or 40$ tourneys with buyins like 0.10$ or 0.25$ , good offer , almost a freeroll , if you have won in the past some $$$ from the ACR freerolls , you can also try these games .

I see a 0.01$ buyin freezeout tourney with 10k guaranteed is scheduled for tomorrow , don't miss it , see ACR lobby for details . gl

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls

PokerStars is no longer alone in a pair with freerools pass. and nothing more . before there was more. I did my banckroll with those. today there are none.

T

TheWize1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Making money in freerolls

still lot of freerolls available

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So sites owe you freerolls? Not that there is a shortage but no one owes you anything.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Unfortunately that happens in many places but not in all and if they have a bank you can choose to play micro tournaments

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coincidence??

This is not true see that ACR freerolls gone but they where great for a long time and their only a penny games awesome am sure they will be back hopefully.
Sorry if your government restricted your ability to play but pokersites are still offering,:confused:
Looking around today on 888,partypoker and Unibet for example more freerolls on sites than I have time to play.:)

I don't know if its virus related or just a coincidence but Pokerstars free rolls have basically disappeared as well as ACR....:):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
would rather pony up a dollar for a shot at some Real cash! :icon_flow Powerfest rocks!!! :dancing2::ridinghor:elefant:

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Pokerstars freerolls have been disappearing long before this started... :laugh:

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand why your so upset. It's very possible that these poker sites aremt capable of handling the increase in traffic that they're likely to see. One way of reducing traffic would be to temporarily halt freerolls. I can understand being a little disappointed but to be so angry doesn't make sense. To claim that these business are somehow taking advantage of you by not paying you to play on their site for free is ridiculous. Your acting like they owe it to you which they don't

det0nate

det0nate

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope ACR brings back their Freesrolls !! they where a great way to pass time without depositing ..hehehe

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know, I only play CardsChats freeroll and its all fine with them and 888poker are running them too, I dont see any effects because of coronavirus to poker and freerolls, there are maybe more people online but no other different things.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And I thought I just couldn't understand ACR. I played there every week there. Raised his bankroll from 0 to 15. It is a pity that now there is empty on freerolls

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LIGA partypoker: today is Thursday of Main Event

Every day 5 Freerolls are played and the Mini Main Event that classifies the first 100 to tonight's Main Event and rewards with points for the monthly ranking.Good luck to everyone tonight see you at the tables ..:flute::cool::D

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It looks like there are other freerolls to play. Maybe you didn't see them when you made this post. I've stopped playing for awhile and now I'm starting to play more of the cardschat freerolls again.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They did not take away freerolls to make you bored. You are not that important.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still see tons of freerolls on the sites i use...

But i would also understand if they stop them. The sites do not need to do much to attract new players at the moment. All the sports bettors are currently in need of a replacement for their favorite type of gambling...

Just stay active here at CC. As long as you are a freeroll club member you will have access to all the profitable freerolls you need to win yourself a micro-bankroll and start grinding some real money games...

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Is there any difference? PokerStars cut a but of their freerolls ages ago, but I don't see much change recently. I certainly don't think it pandemic related. If anything the sites would add more to entice more recs into the game.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even the freeroll from this forum is enough for me. If you play all the freerolls that are at least three great poker rooms, then this takes a lot of time. Sitting on the computer for half a day is tedious.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On sites that i play all are normal , no freerolls missing for the moment

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well i took all my money out of them sites and quit my account i dont think sites should take advantage of bad situations. that just shows the true character of the people who run them sites.

If you are a serious and winning player, right now is not the time to withdraw from online poker. It is the time to step up your participation and swim with the bored fish. I managed to more or less dubble my balance on PokerStars this weekend. Obviously I ran good, since I won two tournaments, but still :)

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR hasn't run it's $50 on-demand freerolls for over a week now. But there are many others to choose from, just need to get the passwords for them which is not that difficult.

Freeroll Passwords