No deposit bonus offers

M

Myself2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played poker many years ago... and I wanted to give it another try this spring (yes, being at home doing nothing has been a major reason).

I looked for bonuses given to new players with no deposit required. I tried the 88$ advertised by poker888. I never saw such a complicated way to give (or I should say... "not give") a bonus. It took me 2 weeks and 6 Email exchanges to finally have it in my account. And, the most ridiculous part is that only about 8$ can be used (mainly not real money, most of it being tickets). The rest of it needs to be unlocked by playing "a lot of" real money to gain points. Thus, unless you really do very, very, very well with your tickets, it's really not a good bonus.

Unless someone has a different opinion!?!

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Thanks for the heads-up on that. I've never been a fan of 888.

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It´s a very difficult bonus. Therefore, I chose another one with many tickets of tournaments.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No Deposit Bonuses are dead....

I used to make a living by promoting these offers during the poker boom a few years ago...
But with growth getting slower and the competition between sites getting harder most offers disappeared....

Usually you will only find offers that are hard to clear, like the 888 bonus or you will find very small bonuses ( 5 to 10 dollar range ) by new poker sites that need to attract traffic fast.

But you are lucky... As a cardschat member you have the chance to win yourself a starting bankroll for free in the CC freerolls.

Much more lucrative today then no deposit offers.

Dale Kirk

Dale Kirk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WoW that's crazy but alas most bonuses on any site requires an act of congress or perfect game play. Thanks for the heads up I was thinking of trying 888.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Years ago they were giving money away. Now... not so much. Always read the rules carefully.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that all bonuses to give us money are very difficult to require the conditions. Everyone needs to read the conditions well.

P

pablo lima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think so with a bonus or without a bonus the important thing is to have fun at the poker tables in addition to the daily freerolls that are really cool

L

luan466

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think so with a bonus or without a bonus the important thing is to have fun at the poker tables in addition to the daily freerolls that are really cool
yes. we have freerolls all days, in 888 or partypoker, and in others too. of course we dont find a big freeroll, but we can win something too start.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nowadays, the number of poker players is not growing so much that it is not even worth handing out easy bonuses. :star:
Older players have no chance of getting a bonus. :rolleyes: