Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just played a sit n go tournament of 9 players on pokerstars.
They took my ante, but didn't deal me any cards in the first hand???
I had internet connection, I clicked on my seat, because you can still see your cards if you fold; no cards appeared there, so I had to just watch the first hand played, which then would put anyone at a disadvantage without any cards in the first place, to make any decisions.
Never happened before, so just wondering if anyone else has had this?
Messaged Pokerstars, will see what they've got to say...:confused::confused::confused::confused:

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happened all the time for me missing the first hand on the new graphic engine when I used my old laptop.
Since I bought a new laptop with graphics and faster processor can play properly
now and do not miss the first hand anymore.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This happened all the time for me missing the first hand on the new graphic engine when I used my old laptop.
Since I bought a new laptop with graphics and faster processor can play properly
now and do not miss the first hand anymore.
I can understand that, but this isn't an old laptop. It's the system. Got an answer from Pokerstars and they admitted it was their doing. He was also quite dismissive of it as well.
Same thing has happened today, only this time, the tournament didn't load, so I ended up 5000 something and didn't even play or see the game!:confused::confused::mad:

B_D_Cout

B_D_Cout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had the same thing happen to me today with PokerStars. I won a tournament ticket, joined, and it wouldn’t load. By the time I finally got it to load I was all in with just my ante. Very frustrating