New poker sites

S

Syed asad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there are more sites required for real money where people get less competition.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play-money poker sites do exist though. The most common is probably pokerstars because pokerstars.com is for real money, but Pokerstars.net is all for play-money.

Replay Poker is also entirely play-chips with no cash out feature because the games are not for money.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And wouldn't it be better to start playing freerolls instead of wasting time playing for virtual money?

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe you're right. But I would not advise to invest in little known or just open sites. You never know when they can deceive and you lose money. I lost 30 euros brought to a small site, after I won on freerolls of 300 euros. I was not allowed to website. Wrote that he closed. Although I saw how players played there.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you're right. But I would not advise to invest in little known or just open sites. You never know when they can deceive and you lose money. I lost 30 euros brought to a small site, after I won on freerolls of 300 euros. I was not allowed to website. Wrote that he closed. Although I saw how players played there.
Thats sick. What site was that?
Yeah there are plenty of poker rooms, but im not sure less traffic means less competition.
I mean would you rather play some tournament with 100 bad players or with 100 pros?
Take a look at this website
https://ru.worldpokerdeals.com/
There are reviews of poker rooms and the player base.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
T

Theproone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts