K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Can you advise new poker room, except pokerstars. What should I look for when choosing? thanks

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion

These are my 4 poker rooms Blackchip, BetOnLine, Sportsbetting, intertops poker. I am waiting for fullflushpoker to come back. All the sites were part of cardchat.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have on your profile all poker rooms that can be found on the Internet.
You go to your profile and go to edit profile, there are all the pages on which to play poker.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
party poker, Betsafe (Microgaming Network) and of course Iron Poker or Titan Poker (both on the Ipoker network). They all have good and reliable deposit/withdrawal options (withdrawals are easy and timely). Customer support is also very good for all 3 sites.

Last edited:
K

Khoesial

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im accustomed to pokerstars. Played fulltilt,but pokerstars seemed to better. I think they are the most popular. Outside the us now anyways.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise you patypoker, because you can play in tournaments for money in micro-stakes, is not afraid to lose a large amount, can participate in promotions and freerolls, win with one cent, a tournament ticket for $ 109

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are in The US. (ACR). Americas Card Room, is a good site.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you advise new poker room, except PokerStars. What should I look for when choosing? thanks

Are you excluding PokerStars because you are already on it or do you not like it for some reason? Just wondering.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the Internet a lot of them.Except starsof you can play 888 Americas card patypoker.

cr0thund3r

cr0thund3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 by far best specially if you are a freeroller or low buyin player

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you advise new poker room, except PokerStars. What should I look for when choosing? thanks
888 (good promotion, and low buy in tournamnets), partypoker (downswinging a bit, but still good), betsafe/betsson (soft pool) and william hill/PaddyPower (everybody have to try iPoker room)

PKPurple

PKPurple

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The rooms where I play are Tiger Gaming, ACR, Betonline and partypoker, I have never had any problems with any of them

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you like freerolls you should try 888 Poker.Cardschat has freerolls every Sunday there.When you get in the Freeroll Club again you could play at Black Chip Poker or Americas Cardroom or both(not at the same time)where Cardschat has freerolls on Tuesday and Thursday,but at 2:00 CET.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
what you think of Titan poker room?

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Partypoker and 888 - the next two best sites after Stars by objective standard - the player base.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
888 poker would be the first choice , lots of freerolls ,good for beginners , many fishes , step tickets/tournaments from just 1 cent !! that easy can be won , good promotions , CC freeroll of course :D
Second is ACR , freerolls all day (and tickets to tournaments to the ones won the most $$ from freerolls ) , good games , tournaments from just 0.10$ , CC freeroll :D .
Partypoker , I have heard good critics , but have not tested , wish I could :wink: CC freeroll also here :D .

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Many fish, but I probably also fish

K

Kevin Watts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 for the free rolls. Unibet for the highest rakeback/ vip rewards. Also very soft players, no HUDS allowed or seat scripting. Best site for recreational players. I have won several Unibet Open packages via free rolls. I am going to London via Unibet!