New to Poker ONline

I

insaneiam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good day all. Just thought I'd say hello. I'm new to the poker sites and so far have found ACR and BCP to me my favorites to date.. anyone have any others they think may be a good fit as well would love to hear of them. thanks.

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Good luck on best card site ever )

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck I seem to run into nasty runs of variance on ACR. You’re going to to be playing with a lot more rec players looking to gamble. If your cards hold you’ll do well but on any downswing expect to get crushed. If you peg someone for top pair assume they won’t fold. You’re basically looking to maximize value on you’re strong hands

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good day all. Just thought I'd say hello. I'm new to the poker sites and so far have found ACR and BCP to me my favorites to date.. anyone have any others they think may be a good fit as well would love to hear of them. thanks.
pokerstars is a good place too but cant play for real money in the us

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
be prepared to buy new headphones, laptops ect.. just got three bet was holding KK so i shove bc just flat calling would leave me with 2 blinds and the donk turns over 6 8 off and sure enough flops two pair

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure if you know this but ACR and BCP are the same. You can't play on both at the same time.