The "New" ACR

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, here I am to b**** about the new ACR again. I just played the Monday Maniac $1 MTT and witnessed more bad beats than I have ever seen. EVERY AA I saw (and the one I had) got cracked. Mine was by Q5s. And it wasn't like I slow-played and tried to trap with them (that rant comes in a few more lines). I was on the button and it was folded around to me. I pot raised and SB calls. He flops 4 to a flush. I pot size raise and he pushes. I put him on a draw or top pair and made the call. He rivered a flush. Earlier, I had 99 and raised from late position. It folds around and I am called by the player to my right. I flop a set and make a 3/4 size pot bet, get re-raised and push. I get called by a gutshot that hits another river.

The thing is, it wasn't JUST me. I watched everyone else getting their aces cracked as well, one was a 3 way pot with AA v 88 v Q10 and the Q10 caught a full house. More than that, EVERY AK I saw (and the one I held) got beat. Mine was to 33. I laid a bad beat on another AK with 65s when the SB moved all in on my BB and I made the call.

Ever since that update, ACR has been horrible. This is NOT a variance thing. I mean, I am happy that it seems to be happening to everyone, but WTH ACR? It is not like playing poker anymore.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nobody need skills to play online poker nowadays (unfortunately), only needs to be super aggressive with marginal hands and get "lucky", ACR or Pokerstars is all the same 5h!t
gl next time

I can almost agree with that.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not know, I did not notice that something like this was happening. I think you are wrong and it is just a coincidence.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am without a PC or laptop not getting to play on ACR. They would to have App for mobile.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, here I am to b**** about the new ACR again. I just played the Monday Maniac $1 MTT and witnessed more bad beats than I have ever seen. EVERY AA I saw (and the one I had) got cracked. Mine was by Q5s. And it wasn't like I slow-played and tried to trap with them (that rant comes in a few more lines). I was on the button and it was folded around to me. I pot raised and SB calls. He flops 4 to a flush. I pot size raise and he pushes. I put him on a draw or top pair and made the call. He rivered a flush. Earlier, I had 99 and raised from late position. It folds around and I am called by the player to my right. I flop a set and make a 3/4 size pot bet, get re-raised and push. I get called by a gutshot that hits another river.

The thing is, it wasn't JUST me. I watched everyone else getting their aces cracked as well, one was a 3 way pot with AA v 88 v Q10 and the Q10 caught a full house. More than that, EVERY AK I saw (and the one I held) got beat. Mine was to 33. I laid a bad beat on another AK with 65s when the SB moved all in on my BB and I made the call.

Ever since that update, ACR has been horrible. This is NOT a variance thing. I mean, I am happy that it seems to be happening to everyone, but WTH ACR? It is not like playing poker anymore.

Does ACR publish their hand distribution stats like stars?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does ACR publish their hand distribution stats like stars?

I did a search to find out about WPN/ACR's RNG integrity.

iTech Labs
iTech Labs has confirmed the reliability and security of the random number generator (RNG) that the Winning Poker Network uses to shuffle cards on its online poker site, showing the solution meets or exceeds best practices in generating unpredictable and statistically random values for dealing cards.

I clicked on the iTech labs link on the page to check them out and got this message.

2019 09 24 1528

Don't be alarmed, I'm sure everything is on the up and up. :wink:

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes and in the meantime my K10s was crushed by J2s when I caught a straight with the same card that gives him a flush. I hate ACR and I will be leaving them for good.

WSMFP1986

WSMFP1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online player need to stop,or watch a few online coaching and see what they say about people that don't do good online, 1st they will say is most the time the player just sent good, anyway if you pay any attention to extremely good players online most do play any hi low suited cards, later in tourneys they jam with many hands that most people say I can't believe you raised with that instead of trying to learn they whin about how bad a call was! Well guess what that hand won the pot! Instead of trying to learn from a beat you cry about how bad it was(put it got the pot)I'm not saying there aren't bad beats, it happens, my suggestion! Learn and analyze, think of what you could have done different and move on, today on bankroll builder, 50 player left I'm in the cutoff, AJ diamonds, UTGnot plus any, just UTG call blind, UTG plus 1folds,UTG2, smooth call, folds and me cutoff, pot raise with like 42 player left in tourney, Almost 10g raise, folds all the way back to the UTG call, UTG2 call, flop 234 rainbow, I put a 1/2 pot bet after 2 check, call, call, turn 5.guess what range I think on UTG, thinking High cards or pockets higher than 6,6 but not likely cause 6,6 would have bet on flop, so now I'm thinking at the most split pot cause he has to have AX in that spot, UTG2 I'm not to worried about, same range at best, I jam no all in but pot again, now there is a lot in that pot, UTG jams all in, UGT2 folds, I got around 20,000 more and call! Still thinking split pot! This guy played 6,9 off and takes it down! I got out played that's it, I got out played! Went out 40th few hands later, raise all in poker 10's got beat by a flush K,10 suits beat me, and the run was over, that's it instead of crying I save hands to watch and learn Now with saying this long post maybe should be in another group of post but the point I'm trying to prove is this game takes minutes to learn and a lifetime to master, don't stay mad about beats learn from them! That's it!!!

Ment to say poket 10's,my phone changes the words I spell alot

Last edited by a moderator:
abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh was just in monday 100 freeroll hosted by CC on ACR took 4 horrible beats the last one has left me very fkin salty. in BB with QJ suited hearts guy min raised first to act i call. i flop the nut straight on flop(10AK), i check turn is a 7 i bet pot he reraises i go all in bettor shows 10 fkin 7 first to act raising with trash absolute fkin trash. Ok good taking big stacks chips, oh NOPE river brings another 10 to put me out. WTF are you fkin kidding me? seriously? WOW
there is NOTHING on the up and up about any of these sites RNG. All day same shit earlier in same game AQ pushes i call with AK oh guess what 3 outer on the flop, KQ loses to K4 and AQ loses to A10 and these were just to me not all the other bs i seen. wtf is wrong with these sites. is it too much to ask for odds to be odds. Guess it is online these days. The BS ive seen when i have played today both at ACR an bet online
Oh and one hand i was in $1 sng 99 people and CC freeroll and flop was exact same on both tables 992 one i had J9 but whats the odds of that lol
I mean i understand to a degree if the fish dont get rewarded they leave but come one, enough is enough already , DAM!!!
Ok rant over have a good night everyone

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online player need to stop,or watch a few online coaching and see what they say about people that don't do good online, 1st they will say is most the time the player just sent good, anyway if you pay any attention to extremely good players online most do play any hi low suited cards, later in tourneys they jam with many hands that most people say I can't believe you raised with that instead of trying to learn they whin about how bad a call was! Well guess what that hand won the pot! Instead of trying to learn from a beat you cry about how bad it was(put it got the pot)I'm not saying there aren't bad beats, it happens, my suggestion! Learn and analyze, think of what you could have done different and move on, today on bankroll builder, 50 player left I'm in the cutoff, AJ diamonds, UTGnot plus any, just UTG call blind, UTG plus 1folds,UTG2, smooth call, folds and me cutoff, pot raise with like 42 player left in tourney, Almost 10g raise, folds all the way back to the UTG call, UTG2 call, flop 234 rainbow, I put a 1/2 pot bet after 2 check, call, call, turn 5.guess what range I think on UTG, thinking High cards or pockets higher than 6,6 but not likely cause 6,6 would have bet on flop, so now I'm thinking at the most split pot cause he has to have AX in that spot, UTG2 I'm not to worried about, same range at best, I jam no all in but pot again, now there is a lot in that pot, UTG jams all in, UGT2 folds, I got around 20,000 more and call! Still thinking split pot! This guy played 6,9 off and takes it down! I got out played that's it, I got out played! Went out 40th few hands later, raise all in poker 10's got beat by a flush K,10 suits beat me, and the run was over, that's it instead of crying I save hands to watch and learn Now with saying this long post maybe should be in another group of post but the point I'm trying to prove is this game takes minutes to learn and a lifetime to master, don't stay mad about beats learn from them! That's it!!!

So in other words good online players are truly donks that count on horrible software and RNG or have it figured out or can seee hole cards LMFAO. Pushing trash and getting lucky is NOT skill, calling with trash and getting lucky is NOT skill. There is nothing to learn with bad beats. I only want odds to be odds for the reason they are odds not cause donkey dipshit says oh 10 7 is pretty let me play that LMFAO
did you seriously say you got out played by a donk who called preflop with 69 and raised after 234 hits? are you kidding me? wow thats not out played thats pure trash player counting on donk luck and a BS rng lmfao wow

WSMFP1986

WSMFP1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another thing, a good player is going to take chances to trick you, you have to take a chance every now and then, sometimes it is the only way to trick players with a good track record and no range and there are guy and girls out there that can and will beat you learning these things I just talked about

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I put in plenty of study time, using books, online (articles and videos) and analyzing my own hands and others. I am not whining, just adding to the examples I have given. You do not see GOOD players playing like this unless they have a read on their opponents (I know because I do this myself). Good players have ranges and reads on different players and act on them. You will rarely see good players in the mid stages of a tournament playing J2s from ANY position UNLESS they have a really good read on a player, just like you do not see good players chasing draws with incorrect odds (which was not the case in the aforementioned hand because he flopped 4 to a flush and his pot odds and implied odds were correct) But the point was not even to bitch about ONE hand in particular, it was to further demonstrate how awful ACR has become. So before you come into a thread with an insulting attitude, maybe you should read and understand what the thread is about. Further, before you tell someone that they should study more, you should know more about the player. You sound like a douchbag and I am quite certain that we have played against each other before, so you should know that I am a very solid player.

BTW, you did not get outplayed in that hand if they guy shoves with 69o against you on a 234 rainbow flop. You were a 2:1 fav. He either had seen you fold enough to big raises to think that you would fold to his shove or he is another stupid overaggressive player that thinks they can push any two and win (probably the latter). This is becoming the norm on ACR.

Normally I would love the player would ousted me and the one that you were against. These are my bread and butter and over the long haul, it is very profitable to play against these players. But NOT when you take bad beat after bad beat. Your Aces, Kings and AK should not lose EVERYTIME. In the past week I have not seen pocket aces hold up ONE time in any game I have played on ACR. That was the point of this thread.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh was just in monday 100 freeroll hosted by CC on ACR took 4 horrible beats the last one has left me very fkin salty. in BB with QJ suited hearts guy min raised first to act i call. i flop the nut straight on flop(10AK), i check turn is a 7 i bet pot he reraises i go all in bettor shows 10 fkin 7 first to act raising with trash absolute fkin trash. Ok good taking big stacks chips, oh NOPE river brings another 10 to put me out. WTF are you fkin kidding me? seriously? WOW
there is NOTHING on the up and up about any of these sites RNG. All day same shit earlier in same game AQ pushes i call with AK oh guess what 3 outer on the flop, KQ loses to K4 and AQ loses to A10 and these were just to me not all the other bs i seen. wtf is wrong with these sites. is it too much to ask for odds to be odds. Guess it is online these days. The BS ive seen when i have played today both at ACR an bet online
Oh and one hand i was in $1 sng 99 people and CC freeroll and flop was exact same on both tables 992 one i had J9 but whats the odds of that lol
I mean i understand to a degree if the fish dont get rewarded they leave but come one, enough is enough already , DAM!!!
Ok rant over have a good night everyone

Very well said