Multiple pocket pairs?

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
While playing at pokerstars, I noticed a tendency when a pocket pair comes in, then at the table someone also has a pair, or even three players. I was wondering if this happens only in my game or is someone else encountering such a layout of cards?
Best regards, Sergei

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Not always but it happens very often, especially with AA and KK.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I watched the broadcast where the streamer (streamer Danil Kiselov
- from poker school ru) asked a similar question, and he, using the program (it seems iceimizer), said that if you have a pocket pair, then the probability that one of the players at the table also has a pair increases by about 4, five%. ... and the probability of a third pair (if there are already two of them) increases by about 6.5% !!! In percentage terms, I can be mistaken, as it was a long time ago, but the probability of the second and third pair is increasing - I remember that for sure !!!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
While playing at PokerStars, I noticed a tendency when a pocket pair comes in, then at the table someone also has a pair, or even three players. I was wondering if this happens only in my game or is someone else encountering such a layout of cards?
Best regards, Sergei

Hi.
The trend you noticed is just a coincidence. But if this is true, then just think about how you can use this information to your advantage.
Good luck.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Привет.
Обнаруженная вами тенденция - просто совпадение. Но если это правда, то просто подумайте, как вы можете использовать эту информацию в своих интересах.
Удачи. [/ Quote]
здравствуй
Интересно, как бы вы использовали эту информацию.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While playing at PokerStars, I noticed a tendency when a pocket pair comes in, then at the table someone also has a pair, or even three players. I was wondering if this happens only in my game or is someone else encountering such a layout of cards?
Best regards, Sergei

There is no definite frequency of dealing cards; this is a complete randomness.

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just as likely as you could get pocket pairs someone else could that is a good way of thinking!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best regards, Sergei

It is just you, this has never happened to anyone else.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. The same happens on other sites. It's not you. I believe that there is an algohrythm that acts on players to eliminate players. It's a software setup. Most times, I have experienced where it is three pairs with the latest position having the best hand. Also in a heads up usually the player with the most wins. I have had to accept the fact it happens and learn to watchout for small pairs in early position and also if a later position player goes AI. Those are signs. Hope that helps. Usually it happens later in a tournament, right befor breaks and at the final table.