Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not sure scam is the word to describe certain online poker sites, but some sites payout easier and more reliable then others. If your a winning player then withdraws may be the focus of what sites to prefer over others.

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most legit poker site is poker stars, circa 2011 under former CEO Isai Scheinberg.

Proof? Just ask any American who had a bankroll on Poker Stars when the USA Federal Government took away the rights and freedoms of its citizens to play online poker on the 3 major sites on April 15, 2011.

Oh you meant today, not ten years ago? Sorry about that. No clue. Maybe someday our idiot government will "allow us" to have our rights and our freedoms back someday. I'm not holding my breath. ACR is pretty good, but I have no idea if they are legit or not. Poker Stars under Scheinberg was without any shred of doubt a 100% honest, legit site... but that ownership group is long gone today. God bless Isai and son and all the great employees of a decade ago, best poker site ever...

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are all shady, none of these sites are owned by anyone trust worthy.

All they do is break laws and refer you to there terms and conditions. No legitimate business does this lol.

I would love if a trust worthy government just decided to host some action, and funnel the profits back into society, rather than some random greaseballs pockets (like Rob Yong for example).

The owned of these sites are just a bunch of professional angle shoots running scams, is it's how I see it at least. They got certain personality hook line and sinker. The rake is way to high, resulting in a ecosystem where almost nobody can win. They run all these angle shoots on their customers, ridiculous angle shoots that would be deemed illegal in 90% of Western countries.

These guys don't care though.

It's just so unbelievable to me a government hasn't stepped up yet. Closest thing I would say to a honest site, would be Winamax. Unfortunately their rake is outrageously high so I won't be playing there.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wondering which poker sites are not scams?
It is very difficult to prove something, but as for me, I like ACR! There are fast payouts and sane RNG, and what else is needed for the game?

O

Oldstrings

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Legit pokerstars?

Just read terms and conditions. A different company runs the real money games than the play money games. Why would that be?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What exactly do you mean by "scam". Those sites, that have been around for a long time and are licensed in many countries, are certainly safe overall. That list include mainly:

* pokerstars
* partypoker
* 888 Poker

The rest are basically still operating mostly in "grey markets", although some are trying to change that like - I presume - GG Poker. These sites are not nessesarely "scams", but you dont have the protection of independent government oversight.

Blackchipp

Blackchipp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hope all sites working is good

but the site "full tilt" in the pass have some problems with the law... who remember this?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't listen to the paranoid people,there are all kinds of great sites to play at,,,and win at! ;) $$$

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
No site is scammed. Perhaps some are more concerned about offering fair play in terms of the bots that exist in their room and the union of players at the same table

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Wondering which poker sites are not scams?

There are many reliable poker sites worth noting. I have 5 accounts and I think all these sites are reliable. At least I didn't have any problems with withdrawing funds. I recommend PS, 888, BOL, SB, unibet.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As they are all located in Gibraltar, Isle of man and so on I think none of them can be called trustfully :(

oldgrinder63

oldgrinder63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most legit poker site is Poker Stars, circa 2011 under former CEO Isai Scheinberg.

Proof? Just ask any American who had a bankroll on Poker Stars when the USA Federal Government took away the rights and freedoms of its citizens to play online poker on the 3 major sites on April 15, 2011.

Oh you meant today, not ten years ago? Sorry about that. No clue. Maybe someday our idiot government will "allow us" to have our rights and our freedoms back someday. I'm not holding my breath. ACR is pretty good, but I have no idea if they are legit or not. Poker Stars under Scheinberg was without any shred of doubt a 100% honest, legit site... but that ownership group is long gone today. God bless Isai and son and all the great employees of a decade ago, best poker site ever...

Well stated! I use to play on Stars before black Friday and even did a nice cash out for 1k and yes per a bank checked mailed which actually showed up, but the check looked bad and almost fake but I ended up cashing at a Walmart so good to go there. Todays poker world good luck in getting a cash out like that approved! I guess most sites now require you roll over your deposit so many times before you can even request a cash out, even if you take no depositors bonus. What I am getting is unless you deposit with bit coin then good luck on any cash out!

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

This is a very interesting question and it requires a detailed answer : On the one hand, the room receives a rake from the players , but if you think logically, the room will only earn with a large number of participants-players . On the other hand, if there are few participants, the rake is very small, so the room can apply additional earning schemes such as a twisted RNG.In my opinion, the most popular rooms are Poker Stars and Party Poker. These rooms are numerous and I think they have a good rake and therefore they probably do not have to resort to deceptive schemes

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All they do is break laws and refer you to there terms and conditions. No legitimate business does this lol.

PokerStars, PartyPoker, 888 Poker and to some extend GG Poker have aquired a license in several regulated markets and are generally not offering their services in areas, where its clearly illegal. So these sites are certainly legitimate businesses, and they are not breaking any laws.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I have not had any problems with cash withdrawal at Pokerstars. Of course, sometimes you are not pleasantly surprised by the distribution of the random number generator on Pokerstars, when unimaginable combinations are laid out over and over again on the turn and river.:)

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many good sites you can play, Pokerstars, 888Poker, ACR, GGPoker, PartyPoker, Unibet. I never have any problem with them. But I think we should verify our account before depositing to avoid some problems in the future.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Distinguish the normal poker site from the bad very simple. See how long the site works and a lot of players on it. What are the reviews about the site on the Internet.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
All sites with which our community cooperates are reliable and deserve the attention of players. For starters, pay attention to the sites with our daily freerolls.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My advice is to always play on sites which are legal and regulated in your country. This way the chance to be able to withdraw your money if you win is much better. :)

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars, PartyPoker, 888 Poker and to some extend GG Poker have aquired a license in several regulated markets and are generally not offering their services in areas, where its clearly illegal. So these sites are certainly legitimate businesses, and they are not breaking any laws.

Fundiver, I want you to do an experiment.

What I want you to do, is send out mail saying, "Give me $100, and I will give you back $200", and then put in the smallest font you can, "Terms and Conditions May Apply", and then buy a random website domain and put your "ToS" there. Have it say, "$100 only redeemable if you mow my lawn for 2 years".

Then what I want you to do, is wait, and let us know how long it takes for the Swedish FBI to kick in your door and drag you off to jail.

lol.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many such sites and they are all good in their own way.I choose Pokerstars with him for a long time and he has not let me down yet.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i most of all trust poker stars and 888poker and they are licensed and the security service works well

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd say PokerStars, 888 and Ggpoker