B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mint Poker was a fun site years ago.

Who remembers the player "Santa" during the holiday seasons. Would sit down at random tables and just donk off numerous amounts of losses...LOL

I also remember them being one of the first online rooms to offer dime tourneys.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remembers

I do not know if it is better or worse I remember but my mind will not forget a tournament that I played from Friday to Saturday it was a qualifier for a tournament to represent my country Venezuela there were 4 players left I had AJ of Diamonds and I was the dealer I had the second highest chips with 175k and the first one had 180k in chips the blinds were very high I decide with more than 5 hours of play to go with all of them and this player pays with A6 cards of different suits the flop k53 the turn 7 and the river comes out on 6 and I I delete :(

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mint Poker was a fun site years ago.

Who remembers the player "Santa" during the holiday seasons. Would sit down at random tables and just donk off numerous amounts of losses...LOL

I also remember them being one of the first online rooms to offer dime tourneys.
Yes I do. I believe they were a skin on the Everleaf Poker Network, if I'm not mistaken? I remember the rakeback offers from the rb-sites were something like 40%; faaaking cool! Good times, good times.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that you mention the rake back, I do remember it. It was high!!!