Micro Stakes bankroll help BetOnline

S

StevieJo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all,

I just got back on BetOnline after almost 5 years with no poker. I seem to remember some micro stakes cash games at $0.05/$0.10, these were perfect for my play. Now I can only see $0.50/$1.00 at the lowest, and a similar story with the sit n go tourneys I used to enjoy. Last time I was playing, I managed to build up my bankroll to $15 without ever depositing. But now I'm worried about not having enough bank to sustainably build 'er up again. Especially with the micro stakes being much higher. I'm also not seeing hardly any freerolls... Those were a big help to my bankroll strategy and my overall game. So my question is, what should my bankroll be to comfortably play at BetOnline's lowest stakes, and without freerolls to get back in rhythm, should I consider play money tourneys?

Cheers,

Stevie Jo

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all,

I just got back on BetOnline after almost 5 years with no poker. I seem to remember some micro stakes cash games at $0.05/$0.10, these were perfect for my play. Now I can only see $0.50/$1.00 at the lowest, and a similar story with the sit n go tourneys I used to enjoy. Last time I was playing, I managed to build up my bankroll to $15 without ever depositing. But now I'm worried about not having enough bank to sustainably build 'er up again. Especially with the micro stakes being much higher. I'm also not seeing hardly any freerolls... Those were a big help to my bankroll strategy and my overall game. So my question is, what should my bankroll be to comfortably play at BetOnline's lowest stakes, and without freerolls to get back in rhythm, should I consider play money tourneys?

Cheers,

Stevie Jo

Bet-on-line - recently, within the last 6 months ???? did change the stakes. They removed the micro 1c/2c and 2c/5c - BUT they definitely have 5c/10c - 10c/20c - 10c/25c microstakes cash games.

I think the lowest sit n go might be $1 or $1.50 , I don't play these too often.

I think since they updated the software you should check to see if you have any filters checked in the lobby or just scroll down through the cash stakes. The games are there, and good luck with the BR management. It is good to play within your limits.:D

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you guis manage to witdraw from the betonline,and iff you do it ,who do you do?

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management