Micro Millions

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello everyone .. the micro millions are coming in pokerstars and I would like to know if you have already thought about playing some .. what modalities are waiting for in these tournaments .. in my case I will try to play the progressives and the draw, since I have faith in that modality
and you???
What experience did they have with the previous micromillions?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already playing satellites :). Those MicroMillions always make my stack 0 (zero).

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe I´ll play some satellites to qualify to some events.I´ve been unlucky in the previous editions playing just low buy in events..Good luck !

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Those MicroMillions always make my stack 0 (zero).

This ^ has been my experience too. I've often had plans of playing a bunch of them but then after a small handful of playing some major donkfests, I tend to just forget about it & spend my time & screenspace elsewhere.

Good luck to all who play! Some sort of Cardschat MicroMillions leaderboard might make it more exciting for all???

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micro series on PokerStars

I entered the satellite via spin go for 0.35 cents.I won a ticket to the tournament for $1.1.Used a ticket in the fight for a $5.5 Sunday Storm ticket on November 10.Winning received a ticket in the storm.It was cool putting together a street flush faction.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am already looking to attend any micromillion event. I believe my participation will be very productive for my poker development.

Walttinho

Walttinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm still watching but maybe throw an event

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I entered the satellite via spin go for 0.35 cents.I won a ticket to the tournament for $1.1.Used a ticket in the fight for a $5.5 Sunday Storm ticket on November 10.Winning received a ticket in the storm.It was cool putting together a street flush faction.View attachment 259151View attachment 259152

I did the same thing.
I want to see how many tourneys I can play in the micro millions on CC winnings this month. I came in 13th in the new $300 FR and won $3.75. So thats 3 buyins of $1.10 or some combination. With the $0.45 left over so I played a .35 spin and go. I won a $1.10 ticket. I played that ticket in a SnG for the Half price Sunday Storm. Won that entry. So now I have Sunday Storm and 3 buy ins. Hope I can cash a few more of the PS CC freerolls. I want to see how many MMs I can play on this months Pokerstars Cardschat Freeroll winnings.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not to much into all these events. They are basically just larger than normal tournaments, and especially on Stars the normal tournaments are more than large enough already :)

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I regularly play in Micromillions tournaments, but without much success. My biggest win was $ 55

Tr0pik

Tr0pik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI! Maybe i play micro millions tourney..

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I tried for sats , no luck . I will try again tomorrow the 1.10$ and 0.55$ satellites for half price sunday storm , also play a 1.10$ tournament , more I don't know yet .

Good luck everyone :)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the poker sites have their gimmicks. Venom, micro-millions, etc., etc., etc. They fly right over my head. I just like straight poker, the more consistent the format the easier it is for me to decide what I want to play any particular day.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am hoping to play every NL Holdem MicroMillions event. The largest buyin is only 22$! You could play the whole series for <100$

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am hoping to play every NL Holdem MicroMillions event. The largest buyin is only 22$! You could play the whole series for <100$
This is the right approach to the game. Of course, if there is enough free time.
icon14.gif