Matrix SNG Tournaments

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a flashback today. I was wondering if anyone else had played the Matrix T's on Full Tilt. It was four different SNG's with the same players. Each SNG paid x amount money to the top three.

Each player has a "Matrix" score that is calculated throughout the tournament. A player will earn 2 "Matrix" points for every knockout, 1 point for each player that they survive longer than, and a 2 point bonus for finishing first on any of the four tables that they play.

At the end, the top 3 points players get the money from the Matrix Pool.

These were a blast to play.

Wasn't sure where to put this thread, I'm sure a Mod put it where belongs.

Last edited:
Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't remember those, but that is a cool concept.

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember and played a lot, I loved this type of game and managed to do well in the ranking of sharkscope in this modality.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now that's a trip down memory lane for sure! Used to play those all the time.

I had a flashback today. I was wondering if anyone else had played the Matrix T's on Full Tilt. It was four different SNG's with the same players. Each SNG paid x amount money to the top three.

Each player has a "Matrix" score that is calculated throughout the tournament. A player will earn 2 "Matrix" points for every knockout, 1 point for each player that they survive longer than, and a 2 point bonus for finishing first on any of the four tables that they play.

At the end, the top 3 points players get the money from the Matrix Pool.

These were a blast to play.

Wasn't sure where to put this thread, I'm sure a Mod put it where belongs.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Yeah I played them for a while, but something ended up making me quit, just can't remember what. I do remember having some fun in the beginning though.
Those were great poker times with the freezeouts and the one hour rebuy tourneys, not the unlimited reentries and the 3 to 5 hours late registration period BS that we see today...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i played them a lot and absolutely loved them. if i remember correctly the traffic was not very good back then. like 10 years ago no? its sad that no site offers this type of game anymore, i really miss the old full tilt poker. so much traffic on every limit and various gametypes. i really miss ftp :(

M

mkdjdfb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That sounds like a cool concept. Do you know of any sites that offer it today?