Lost 25% of my year's profits today

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I then have a few playing rules:

1. I sit down at a game and mark how long I'll play. I can vary this depending on game conditions but will take a break every hour of play.

2. If I'm tired or aggitated I wont play at all.

3. If I'm angry and yelling at the idiots at my table, it's time to go to bed.

These are good rules. I also try to follow very much the same regime.

#3 is especially important, I feel. Don't play on tilt.

Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
rule 1. Always play when tilting when u open shove you 72 it has to be good

rule2. You only lost 25% of your winnings wtf you should lose 25% of your mortgage befor eit should bother you

rule 3. If any one sucks out on you find out where he lives and pay him a visit tht should sort him out

ps omg its early wtf did i just write

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You just had a really nice win - take a short break and try to focus on that. You are very good - it will come back to you.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try this. 10 orbits. If you haven't found your stride in 10 orbits, maybe its cause your shoes are too tight. Or 20 orbits. Make those orbits as a tight player, but not high strung.

And this, which you will likely poopoo right off, drop down several levels to where you can enjoy the game without stressing over it.

Last edited:
Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winner's tilt. Horrible.

That and it's all rigged of course.

Either that or it's just pre-emptive karmic balancing cause you're going to win the WPT Event.

B

bill118911

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u need to take a break before u go on tilt and lose more take a break and then come back and win ur winnings back man just a lil advice for u

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winner's tilt. Horrible.

That and it's all rigged of course.

Either that or it's just pre-emptive karmic balancing cause you're going to win the WPT Event.

I like this idea.

onebourbon

onebourbon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
You know when to take a break when you say aloud... "Holy chit I'm drunk..and all you players are damn donkeys!" Hehehe...I've actually seen that comment on a Fulltilt ring game the other night - after the player had a series of very bad losses and was ANALysing them play by play....and NO..it wasn't me! hehehe
Cheers :beer: