Location check issues with NJ clients

BigBlue

BigBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I'm hoping someone here can help with the issue I'm having with WSOP_NJ client.

I recently bought a new laptop (Asus Windows 11) and I have not been able to verify my location using the client, sometimes it would verify when I first login but then would kick me out during game play "We are not able to verify location and to contact customer service". This isn't the same message I get if I logged in from NY.

My old laptop still works without any issues but it's old and the display is going bad on it.

- Both laptops are used at the same location and connect to the same WIFI
- I added the client to the Windows Firewall permissions
- Location is Turned on
- wsop support is useless and offers no support

Does anyone else have or had issues with the NJ clients ?

I recently tried partypoker and seem to have the same issue so my feeling is something is blocking the location from being checked.

Last edited:
kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
windows search type in location, and make sure allow Apps to access your location is turned on.
Make sure Default location is showing that it's in the right spot, if not you will have to add it in.
If you go down you can see what apps can see your location and make sure WSOP is on.

Damn, there is more in there then I thought, the problem has to be in there.

Even send WSOP an email, when I got a new laptop I got locked out on PS.com, It might be the same problem.

BigBlue

BigBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried that and it didn't help much.

This is the error
9HW0jKL
I get

Attachments

• wsopwarning .png
    wsopwarning .png
    14.4 KB · Views: 2
kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They might be having problems on their end, and sending the file that's needed.
Thought, if you can find the WSOP folders on the other laptop, you could try to copy that folder to a USB drive and put it in the same folder on the new laptop.

the0ne0

the0ne0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
ever get this fixed? me and 2 others have the same issue in PA

R

reverrb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also having this problem in PA. Support is hilarious. It's always the same guy that has absolutely no advice other than restart my router. It verifies on all of my devices except my windows 11 laptop. I tried everything mentioned above to no avail.