List sites to stay away from

S

spider9

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi is there a thread where people can list sites that actually cheat with the cards bots, deposit, bonuses withdrawals etc I think it's good for us to know so we won't play there

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Perhaps you'd start by staying miles away from sites not available in your country ... Although even i dont do that :bebored:

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everyone understands that you need to play where you pass verification.You confirm your identity, your email address.I play on pokerstars and I trust him.Try it yourself.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I believe you should stay away if you’re playing badly or if you don’t know anything about poker, but if you know how to play, get better and try again
:deal:

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personali dont like 888 because theyr not frendly with beginners its hard to get to the freerolls there. o few without investing money.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I personali dont like 888 because theyr not frendly with beginners its hard to get to the freerolls there. o few without investing money.

888 does not require you deposit regularly so just making this minimum 10$ deposit ONCE is still enough to guarantee yourself a place in these freerolls meant to depositors. And that forever.

But then again guess some people (here) do not want to even take advantage of it ...

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well there are some shady sites, some not so shady.

Shady sites that appear to be pretty good but are probably ponzii schemes include:
-GG Poker
-ACR
-bodog
-iPoker

GG poker is the least shady on that list, but that could very well make them the most shady.

Then you have sites that are pretty legitimate
-Pokerstars
-partypoker
-Winamax
-888 Poker (way to much rake though and really bad reward system, worst out of any site)

Then you have Asian sites, which are probably attached to the CPP, I havn't tried any, but I heard there pretty good.

And then of course just weird oddball sites like unibet and SwC.

Every single site is honestly a little bit sketchy. They aren't legally supposed to operate in most countries yet they do anyways lol.

I Think GG Poker is the best site, but it gives me the feeling like one day all my money will be gone. I feel like GG Poker is a ponzii scheme. I just get this feeling. It's sketchy but the games and rewards are super good.

Next would be 888 cause the players are so bad. Pokerstars isn't too bad, but the player pool is stronger The rewards suck too. Rake is on the more fair side of things though.

Then I'd say, ACR and Bodog are good, but last time I played on them I had to get my money off the site using crypto, which I wasn't a huge fan of.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can only trust large sites and those that have been working for a long time. For example, these are poker stars, 888 poker, party poker, americas card room. All the rest is up to you. One more tip before playing and even more so making a deposit, it is better to go through verification in order to minimize the problems with the withdrawal !!

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can recommend the 9 rooms: Stars, Party, Betsson, 888, Unibet, GG, ACR, intertops and Betonline.
I tested all of those operators many times succesfully with playing, depositing and most important: cashouts. All are reliable.
But even on the best online site you should not have a very big amount of money.
(just remember Full Tilt - a big famous site with well known pros)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

there is no better place than 888 for beginners and freeroll players. if you are too cheap to make a minimum deposit of 10 dollars to be able to join all those freerolls its not their fault.