List of sites that offer hu sngs?

F

frankGjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically the only poker I like, I don't like stars for various reasons but mostly because the micro learning stakes is full of east euros and even bots playing nit poker trying to put borscht on the table, you learn nothing.

Anybody know other sites that offer them?

thanks.

U

UberPokerFan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BetOnline does (and probably SportsBetting because they use the same skin). ACR does not.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
If you are non-US player pokerstars has the best heads up sng. They have different speeds, different games (like Omaha) and the full spectrum of buy in levels from $1.50 all the way up $5000. The micro, low and mid levels always have traffic too so no long waiting period for a match.

If you are US player then the Chico Network (Betonline SportsBetting Poker & Tiger Gaming) are best option. There is only holdem games but 3 speeds and buyins from $1.50 to $60. Sometimes you can take a while to find an opponent especially if playing off peak hours.

TPA

TPA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know about sites but you can check Apps. Like Pokerbror and PPPoker.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ipoker network and 888poker also have HU SNG's

TPA

TPA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try poker apps. Otherwise good sites are GGPoker and BetKings.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
bodog offers these types of games, with different buy-ins. I don't recommend the 888Poker ones, I think the HU sit & go they offer are terrible