lets make the $60 6 man turbo PKO sngs on betonline great again

W

whatafarse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whats up guys, Lets make the 60 dollar buy in , 6 max sit n go , PKO Turbo great again on betonline/sportsbetting pokerroom ,

the tournament is ****ing awesome with getting a 22 dollar bounty for every KO, so incentive to KO ur opponents is great and its my favorite sit n go , lets go guys get in there, i dont play that much but i love it as a REC player , my screen name is HERCULES ROCKAFELLAR and i am ready to demolish my opponents

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

with a balloon to the moon
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whats up guys, Lets make the 60 dollar buy in , 6 max sit n go , PKO Turbo great again on betonline/sportsbetting pokerroom ,

the tournament is ****ing awesome with getting a 22 dollar bounty for every KO, so incentive to KO ur opponents is great and its my favorite sit n go , lets go guys get in there, i dont play that much but i love it as a REC player , my screen name is HERCULES ROCKAFELLAR and i am ready to demolish my opponents

hello bet online rep.:wavey:

how are you doing today? no we probably won't make them great again. there are wayyyyy better sites for playing poker sorry. thank you for your effort and see ya :beer: