Legal sites for US players

J

Johnny_Petrini

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
First of all, I am new to CardsChat and this is my first post.
With that out of the way, I play regularly on Global Poker and I am fairly satisfied with that site. So far it is the only site I have found that will allow me to have a cash account to play real money games. I have been able to deposit and withdrawal using my personal bank account.
My question is: What other sites allow a player such as myself (I live in Florida, a non internet gaming state) to play cash games, sng’s and mtt’s And have easy access to their money?
Thanks for allowing me to join and thanks for taking time to answer my question. My apologies if this has been asked before.

Johnny_Petrini

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
In the US, you can also play on America's Cardroom, Black Chip Poker, Bet On Line, ignition, Bovada, intertops, Carbon, and I've probably missed a few. I don't know how much access you have to your money, but I know you can play these sites.

H

hookmeout

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play at ACR, BetOnline, Ignition/Bovada. I suggest you deposit with Bitcoin. Pretty straight forward and no need to worry about credit/debit card extra fees, rejections etc

J

Johnny_Petrini

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play at ACR, BetOnline, Ignition/Bovada. I suggest you deposit with Bitcoin. Pretty straight forward and no need to worry about credit/debit card extra fees, rejections etc

I wouldn’t even know where to begin with bitcoin, my knowledge of how bitcoin is zero. I currently work straight out of my regular checking account and haven’t incurred any fees whatsoever when withdrawing my money.

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ignition and americas cardroom has the most traffic right now.

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignition and ACR are definitely the best bets regarding volume, they also have really pretty interfaces and are very smooth. I agree with the crypto recommendation for an extra layer of protection