Lags in poker rooms

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone encountered similar problems and how does the poker room support service explain it?

5 aces

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow 5 Aces?! Either there is a software/server issue or the player "Big Devin" is cheating. What poker room is this by the way?
Does this happen on a regular basis? That poker room UI and graphics looks so ancient. Probably some US based poker room. :D

Last edited:
gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
lags, yes i encounter them in Replay poker
5 aces, no haven't seen that before

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Wow! First time I see this kind of thing in an online poker room. I had already seen him in live tournaments

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow 5 Aces?! Either there is a software/server issue or the player "Big Devin" is cheating. What poker room is this by the way?
Does this happen on a regular basis? That poker room UI and graphics looks so ancient. Probably some US based poker room. :D
Apparently, this is pokerstars in the early stages of its development 🙂

S

saeedw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
That’s crazy, how is there 5 A’s. Hoepfully we don’t see this again 😂

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone encountered similar problems and how does the poker room support service explain it?

View attachment 311445
This is from ages ago and was an error which happened like 1 time as far as i know. Why would you come up with this more than 10 years later? 😅

And what has this to do with lag?

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as I know, this happened years ago and it was a mistake that happened about 1 time. Why did you come up with this idea more than 10 years later? 😅

And what does this have to do with the backlog?
And why did it happen? Failure of the RNG algorithm in early versions? So it's also possible in the new poker rooms?

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Wooow, I've never seen anything like it, worthy of financial compensation and clearly I never play in that place again

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Cool. I have never seen five aces at PokerStars, but the cancellation of the tournament after an hour of play happens even now. And by the way, this once again confirms that hands in online poker can reach the point of absurdity, but always for the sake of a larger stack at the table.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
One of the most famous poker rooms on the Internet has been caught cheating. There is one hundred percent evidence that some users in the poker room (including the administration) have "super rights" and can see the cards of all players at the table. These opportunities are used for dishonest purposes.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And why did it happen? Failure of the RNG algorithm in early versions? So it's also possible in the new poker rooms?
Your thread should be closed since clearly you shy away beginner players with this post. This event happened more than a decade ago and is the only RNG fail ever im aware of on stars. The tournament got cancelled and all buy-ins were refunded so there is nothing really to see here. A mistake happened and they took responsability. This has nothing to do with the RNG being rigged in general, as much as you and others here want to believe it 🙂

Last edited:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cool. I have never seen five aces at PokerStars, but the cancellation of the tournament after an hour of play happens even now. And by the way, this once again confirms that hands in online poker can reach the point of absurdity, but always for the sake of a larger stack at the table.
This has nothing to do with larger or smaller stack lol. Its one of the most silly riggie-theories online that the larger stack always wins. The larger stack is just more likely on a hot run and plays more hands because he has a lot of chips.

Stop spreading these conspiracy theories please.

Last edited:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the most famous poker rooms on the Internet has been caught cheating. There is one hundred percent evidence that some users in the poker room (including the administration) have "super rights" and can see the cards of all players at the table. These opportunities are used for dishonest purposes.
No there is not. if there is show us please the hundred percent evidence. I want to see this evidence from one of the top 3 rooms at the moment. The only network i am aware of that this took place was the cereus network.

Thanks and good luck because you wont post anything 😄👍

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your thread should be closed since clearly you shy away beginner players with this post. This event happened more than a decade ago and is the only RNG fail ever im aware of on stars. The tournament got cancelled and all buy-ins were refunded so there is nothing really to see here. A mistake happened and they took responsability. This has nothing to do with the RNG being rigged in general, as much as you and others here want to believe it 🙂
I'm not scaring, I'm interested. If this happens once every 10 years, it can be called an exception. As for the Stars, I don't dissuade anyone from playing them. If there were no failures, there would be no improvements.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do you mean 'super user'?

Show us the 100% evidence (what is the difference between 95% evidence.. & 98% or 100% evidence???)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wooow, I've never seen anything like it, worthy of financial compensation and clearly I never play in that place again
I'm going to put up a picture of 10 Aces & will show how I won $5 Million us dollars with it. But before I withdrawl it, do you think you could co-sign a bank loan for me for maybe around $4.9 Million?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is Pokerstars graphics.
How could Big Devin be cheating? (he changes out his hole cards? lol).