Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Someone play on this site, is it safe, is a good site to invest?

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I checked it out but I'm restricted from playing in my region of the world. The dot net version, anyway. The dot com is, apparently, up for sale. Sorry, bro. GL.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I couldn’t even find such a site through Google) most likely there is little traffic, so decide for yourself whether to play there or not

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing for less than 1 month.
Nothing more than what the other games offer... It has a much smaller influx of players overall... a decent welcome bonus.
I don't have much to add.
I practically use it to play OFC (chinese poker)... In a few months I'll come back here to give a fairer opinion.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
first time I hear about such a poker room if you like it, then tell me how interesting it is whether it's worth playing there will be interesting for those who hear it for the first time

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an account there for many months. I play there from time to time. It's a strictly mobile poker room. Generally, it's ok. Maybe the traffic is not too big but the offer is quite good. Of course, freerolls are the most popular. a lot of different methods of deposits and withdrawals. Withdrawals are carried out really quickly. By signing up to the appropriate club, you also get the opportunity to access additional games and club tournaments.