King Solomon's Poker- Give it Another Go?

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday, I received a package with no return address. I opened it using the safety procedures and found it was from King Solomon's poker. Inside there was a book with a disc in it explaining if I loaded the program with the disk and sign up, I could win $100. There was a * next to it saying see website for details. I'm sure I have to deposit and get so many raked hands. Alos, I got a letter thanking me for opening a account there (?). Finally, there was a snazzy deck of cards, mostly black. Now, I haven't been to impressed with this website thus far and it's been a while since I signed up there (but didn't deposit). This is the only poker website that send me stuff (for free!). They obviously are making a big push on promoting this site and I assume they have made some changes since then. I'm thinking of at least giving it a second chance if they are going through all this trouble to get me to play there. What do you guys think of King Solomon's if you been there recently and anybody else got this package I got?

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I received the same thing last friday and still trying to figure out how they received my address because i have never signed up to to play there. I have heard more negatives than positives about them in the past so i will wait and see how you do with them t1.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah, I got my $60 deck of cards (what I lost there) too. I was confused about the free $100. They say it's for new players, but I've already signed-up and deposited? So, I'm sure I'm not eligible. I don't know. I was kinda thinking of giving them a shot again as well, but the major suck-out rigged factor totally pissed me off when I tried them. But I hear it's such a fish bowl...I'll let you know if I decide to try 'em out again.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i got the same thing last Friday to, there were lots of problems there with software and support, so dont think ill be going back there. buck:hello:

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok im playing MTT's and 5-card draw on KS, occasionally, ive now turned my initial $50 deposit into $450 still havnt cleared the bonus though. Ive seen one small glitch in the software at the final table of a $10 MTT, I had KK in the BB and got it folded. But these tourneys are sooooo easy its unreal, ive final tabled in 4 out of 7 now, one one doller entry got second, got 5th in a $10 game, 4th in a $5 game, and 8th in another $1 game.

The N/L games are deadly, be prepared for massive suckouts though, having said that ive only had 2 losing sessions.

AND i never got a "deadly" pack of cards. :(

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL I just got the same thing in my mail, but will wait and see I may take them up on the 100 but after reading TB's post he's up 400 and still never clear bonus kinda make me wanna wait LOL

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JAMILE1 said:
LOL I just got the same thing in my mail, but will wait and see I may take them up on the 100 but after reading TB's post he's up 400 and still never clear bonus kinda make me wanna wait LOL

Yea but its mainly from all the final tables im making there :), not playing enough raked ring games there to clear it. Ever since the client decided to have a heart attack when i was holding quad 4's on sixth in a stud game, with 7 players in a raised pot, i gave up on them

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got the same stuff myself a month or so back, pretty neat. If you can stand the somewhat icky, sluggish software, the place is an absolute goldmine.

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL @ heart attack, I see why now. I think I may throw some dough around there than, honestly dont give a cram about clearing anything anyway being that I like SnG's mostly so will check it out.

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a cardschat referral bonus link for this website?:confused:

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I too received this pack, although mine was a while ago.

I did try the site but we just dont get on - the software is horrible (when it works) the players are the worst in the world and it just drives me mad.

Definately will NOT be going there again :)

IanT

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got my packet from them a few months back also. I wasn't real impressed with the software either. I don't think I am reloading it anytime soon.

Ima6T4

Ima6T4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got this last week, plus they've been emailing me almost once a day with promotions of various kinds. I had a good run there in the beginning but when I bottomed out I just quit playing there. Maybe I'll try it again at some point.

Gizzi315

Gizzi315

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rock and I each got the cards, booklet and emails too............... might play there once in awhile but only so much time and dollars to spread around sites so probably not much.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't gotten squat from them, you guys must be special.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Got my packet first of the week. I was promised this when I originally signed up a few months ago. The shorthanded SNG's have been profitable for me in the past although I haven't played them much recently. Irish Dave always said he made out well there.

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a packet, too. Since I enter a lot of contests and sweepstakes I tend to get random stuff in the mail every once in awhile, but I noticed this one was from switzerland and knew I hadn't entered any contest originating in Switzerland. Nice little promo! The deck of cards is a good idea. Poker players will not only use it, but they won't be able to help but remember King Solomon's when they do.

I play there from time to time (thinking I'll eventually clear at least part of the bonus) and don't mind the interface. I mostly play .25/.50 limit tables and am currently up about $15 over my initial deposit. The only weird errors I've seen have had to do with other players being displayed as "all in" when it's impossible for that to be the case, and the software hanging at the same time. I'd definitely be hot if it decided to crap out during a situation like tenbob mentioned with the quads!

Kj Sexton

Kj Sexton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've said it once and I'll say it again.

King Solomon is owned by a secret society of rich individuals planning to steal the identies/souls of unsuspecting american poker players and sell them to illegal immigrants.

It's either that or they plan on taking down your info and selling it to the U.S government so they can come haul you to jail for clicking buttons.

It's a conspiracy!
Don't do it :)

roundcat

roundcat

Creature of leisure
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hadn't played there in a couple of weeks but logged on to my account tonight and found that $25 of my bonus money has cleared! Was starting to think that wasn't going to happen, but it has so I'll keep playing there and hope to clear the entire $100 eventually.