just keeping track of my sit and go tourneys

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dastrey said:
If you thought he didn't catch a flush why would you raise all in knowing he wouldnt call?
because i only had a little over 200 chips left and min bet was 200 so i put the rest of my chips in im not gonna check it especially after he checked the king also

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
33) 2nd

should have won this but i got sucked out on the river by an ace
he had a4 i had kk he pushed all in preflop i called and was left with like 200 chips

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mattisme said:
arite so a the other night i was really drunk and decided to play poker for higher stakes after winning a few bucks in heads up so i played 50 bucks heads upand won a few times so i had a little over 250 in my account so i was really really happy then i decided to play another 50 dollar tourney and i lost so i got greedy and played 200 bucks heads up and lost again.........yeh not the smartest thing ive ever done so i got about 5 bucks left in my account and trying to figure out what tourney i want to put my last dollars into
All that hard work for this! :D:D:D

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
34) 2nd
35) 2nd
36) 5th

34th and 35th just wasnt getting any hands heads up
36th bluffed at the wrong pot and lost most of my chips then had aj the next hand and pushed all in (300 chips) after 2 people called the blinds which were 50/100 at the time so they called i hit a jack on the flop they checked it down to the river and one of them hit a king on the river

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
37) 10th
38) 3rd
39) 4th
40) 1st
41) 6th

nothiing exciting really happened in these games no bad beats just poor plays by me.....when i did get in the money it was basically luck from surviving my all ins and when i got 1st i got aces and then kings back to back to come back and win only if that happened every game

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
42) 2nd
43) 4th

decided to start playing the maui sit n go
42nd game pretty sure i only got 1 playable hand which i got sucked out of and was lingering with a little over 100 chips for a while and blinds put me all in andi just kept winning my hands wasnt even getting good hands just kept winning my bb so i caught a lucky break on this 1
43rd same thing awful cards surprised i made it that far
well with the cards im getting now im just going to call it quits for 2nite

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
44)2nd
45)2nd
46)1st

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
if i get 1st or 2nd 2 more time i win 200 bucks :)

bolcs5

bolcs5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!
GL for the jackpot sit and gos.
I made up my mind, and started to play the Rio (24$ buy in - 6 seater) at titan, and decided to play untill I lose.
1.) 1.
2.) 2.
3.) 2.
4.) 2.
5.) 4.
(I'm not too good and lucky in heads ups, plus usually I was short stacked) Well I was too tired, and someone slowplayed me, so that was it. I didn't make the 300$ (which need 6 1 or 2. finish in a row). Maybe I get back to lower stakes. Good luck to your quest, I hope you make it! :)

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bolcs5 said:
Hey!
GL for the jackpot sit and gos.
I made up my mind, and started to play the Rio (24$ buy in - 6 seater) at titan, and decided to play untill I lose.
1.) 1.
2.) 2.
3.) 2.
4.) 2.
5.) 4.
(I'm not too good and lucky in heads ups, plus usually I was short stacked) Well I was too tired, and someone slowplayed me, so that was it. I didn't make the 300$ (which need 6 1 or 2. finish in a row). Maybe I get back to lower stakes. Good luck to your quest, I hope you make it! :)

thanks bolc
if you dont mind though im trying to keep this thread just so i can look back on my progress so if your going to do the same thing can you please make your own thread
thanks

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
47)2nd
48)10th

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CLOSE TO GETTING THE CONSOLATION JACKPOT RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED lol

yeh so 48th game first hand i had pocket queens and some guy raised all in after my bet stupidly and he had qjdiamonds
flop aq2 so im thinking yesss
turn k now im starting to think its rigged and i lost
river 10 RIGGED lol

well i guess ill just have to keep trying

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
49) 7th
wow i cant believe this is how i lost

Attachments

• BAD BEATTTTTT.JPG
    BAD BEATTTTTT.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 13
ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mattisme said:
49) 7th
wow i cant believe this is how i lost

wooowwwww...that really hurts...1 outer! :/

you're doin great Matt - all your beats seem to be bad beats, which means you're gettin your chips in with the best of it, so keep it up!

mattisme

mattisme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks chuck....yeh most of my beats are bad beats a bunch of times though i just made a bluff at the wrong pot and crippled my chip stack.....i lost a lot of my money playin in 15+ dollar tourneys and everything so hopefully ill have enough to keep this goin