Jurisdiction Issues

S

standsalone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently signed up for an online poker room that should have notified me when entering my address that I was not permitted by law to become a member. Instead it became a big waist of time for me as well as frustration.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Before you realize it, you should read the terms and conditions of the respective site.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently signed up for an online poker room that should have notified me when entering my address that I was not permitted by law to become a member. Instead it became a big waist of time for me as well as frustration.

Absolutely they should have. it should not be our responsibility to dig thru there long ass TOC
After downloading it should say right then due to our TOC you do NOT live in our player zone or state. Pretty simple

T

tmsr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely they should have. it should not be our responsibility to dig thru there long ass TOC
After downloading it should say right then due to our TOC you do NOT live in our player zone or state. Pretty simple

The point of ToC is that you read ToC....you can always crtl+F to find specific key words.